Reviews for The Storm
softballgirl1136 chapter 34 . 6/24/2009
It didn't surprise me really. I hadn't really thought about it but it didn't surprise me. Like I said before, you are like my romance soulmate. I love twists like that in romance stories. They make it so much more interesting. The Guardians kicked ass :D They rock. Loved the chapter of course :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 32 . 6/24/2009
That chapter was pretty funny. Edward and Jacob were both being pretty ridiculous. Edward wins in my opinion because he's Edward and he's awesome. I love Jacob and all, but Edward wins. The Farm Boy is better than the Royal Snob. Fun chapter!
softballgirl1136 chapter 29 . 6/23/2009
It was good. I liked it. Well kinda. I can't really get over the whole Bella married to Jacob when all along he loved Angela thing. But it was still good. And still exactly my kind of romance story. The fighting got a little confusing but overall it wasn't bad.

But I'm sure some people weren't happy about Jacob using Edward's "Be Safe" line. Lol. :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You are definitely like my romance soulmate! Not kidding. I was going to write this in a review of the last chapter but it was past midnight when I read it and I was too tired to write a review. The flashback of Emmett and Rosalie and Emmett's "you're marrying me", yeah love that! And of course Jasper's moodiness with Alice for so long and his "Blast it woman!" love that also. Love this whole plot. I love it :D Totally love it :D
234SimplyLovely chapter 38 . 6/22/2009
i don't think it's jasper cause i mean really? when do you ever do something we expect?...NEVER! and quite frankly i love u for it!
234SimplyLovely chapter 35 . 6/22/2009
Xxedward'sbellaxX chapter 34 . 6/22/2009
okay. i let out possibly the biggest gasp of my life when i read that. IT WAS INTENSE MAN! i jumped up and started screaming and laughing "NO FUCKING WAY" at my lap top till my family comes running in thinking i'm completely insane... they wouldn't be that far off either. ANYWAY i'm like you in that we are both drama addicts so keep it coming i'm totes loving it! much love and lots of emmett
XxEdward'sbellaxX chapter 31 . 6/22/2009
i really hate to admit it but im soo glad angela's dead. ah i felt like doin a dance. i didn't like her from the beginning. blech. jacob's next hopefully...
8Ri.LeE chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
o my freaking god! this chappie was so intese im lyk.. sweating. lolz... ugh UPDATE IOM SO FRUSTRATED RITE NOW! ugh update already woman! ugh urg urgh! UPDATE! :) lol ill try to check out ur one shot if i have time! but meanwhile UPDATE!
Unconquerable chapter 40 . 6/21/2009
AH! Edward! YAY! I can't wait for the next chapter. And hey, I just went to Disneyland and California Advventure too!

P.S. Are the characters, or the names, Jack and Oliver from another book?
234SimplyLovely chapter 2 . 6/20/2009
wow how awkward.
Carlisle'sCoven chapter 39 . 6/19/2009
Hey, this is dazzledbyEdward63/Jami again. Great chapter! I can't wait to read the next one. Walt seemed nice but he was getting on my last nerve when he didn't end up saving Bella. I kind of feel bad for Oliver and I feel that something bad happened to him before or something. I can't wait to read the next one. And I'm am waiting paciently to see what will happen with Jack and Jasper. I REALLY want to know!

Carlisle'sCoven chapter 38 . 6/19/2009
Hey this is dazzledbyEdward63/Jami. I am finally catching up and reading the chapters I haven't read yet. I have been so busy, but I'm sure you know how that goes. Great chapter and I LOVE the Jack,Jasper, and Alice thing. It was a great idea and I really like it. I'm not really mad at anyone right now surprisingly. I'm just waiting it out and can't wait to read what happens next.

GREAT always.

softballgirl1136 chapter 17 . 6/19/2009
So I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that the two lovers in the prologue were not Edward and Bella as I had first thought, but the Prince and the Princess from Seth's story? That would make sense. That is also very clever :D This story gets better and better :D
aroundsundown chapter 40 . 6/19/2009
Oh my goodness. I was abt to die from reading The Storm. It's so damn bloody long! I was wondering when It was going to end. I don't know how long I've spent being immersed in your delightful story. I was so caught up in all the drama. And it just keeps on coming huh. But great job with the plot though.

I had a hunch that the prologue wasn't abt Bella and Edward. :) aren't I good? Hehe. And I had a very strong feeling that Angela and Jacob had a little something something going on behind the scenes. Of course, I couldn't have known had u not dropped the hints the whole while on how Angela reacted to everything Bella said and did. Hooray for you. Lol.

I desperately wanted to hate jacob in the beginning but how could anyone hate him when all that he's doing has a reason behind them. He's sure that whatever he's doing is for the best. Too bad he's already dead. And I just want to strangle Edward for automatically thinking Bella left him in the middle of the night just after they'd made up.

And I just love your disclaimers. They're funny and very cute. And they're a nice change from all the seriousness of the story.I just have one question. When did Bella change out of her wedding dress? Haha. I don't recall reading anything abt her changing out of it. I'm sure u intend her to change clothes but it's a pretty funny sight if all this while she was still in her wedding dress. I know. I'm lame. Oh well.

I absolutely love your story. Although I'm glad there has only been so far 40 chapters up. I need a break from this story. As much as I want to know what happens next, I can't go on anymore. For now. Besides, I was supposed to study for my exams. :P hope you update soon though. :D
862 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »