Reviews for The Storm
Zoella De Vil chapter 40 . 6/30/2009
aw!

yay for edward!

i cried at the bella/alice scene!

amazing!

loved the emotion! XD

and you really captured the awkwardness between jack and jasper :)

hehe

get the next chapter up soon!

xxzoxx
theLion'sLamb90 chapter 40 . 6/27/2009
ok, i've finally finished reading all the chapters you've written so far, and boy are they long! god, you are the writer that writes the longest chapters among all the stories i've read... and it's great! i'm terribly anxious a sto what would happen next chapter so please please please post more soon :)
headdownhopeshigh chapter 40 . 6/27/2009
please, please, please let alice end up with jasper.

She needs to.

love the story..i've read it over three times and i'm starting on my forth.

]
softballgirl1136 chapter 40 . 6/24/2009
Hey I finally caught up! Woot! It took you forever to get back to the platform! It was killing me!I can't wait to read the next chapter! I really like this story. As I said before you are definitely like my romance soul mate. You use elements that I find the most appealing about romance stories.

A couple things I noticed while I was reading. Sometimes you get homophones confused. For example their, there, and they're I noticed were frequently confused. As well as aloud and allowed. Just be careful with that.

Another thing I noticed was your use of the possessive and plural form of words. Cullen's is a singular possessive word. Cullens would be the plural form of the word. Ex Edward Cullen's dog. I saw all the Cullens. Also the possessive form of it does not have an apostrophe. You simply add S. He was its owner. Those were really the only problems I saw as far as the writing went. Other than that your story is well written!
softballgirl1136 chapter 38 . 6/24/2009
Awe I'm going to be so sad when Alice finally finds Jasper and ends up going with him. I totally completely love Jasper, but now I totally and completely love Jack as well. So it's going to be sad.

Nice chapter though. A little long and drawn out, but still nice.
softballgirl1136 chapter 37 . 6/24/2009
No this chapter was great! I thought it was awesome. I liked the changing POVs and I liked the ending. Poor Bella. I liked it a lot. No death threat here :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 36 . 6/24/2009
Love Jack! I'm like you, I've always loved guys named Jack. For the longest time I wished I had a twin brother named Jack. Only because his name was Jack he wouldn't be an annoying brother he'd be awesome(I have yet to meet a Jack that isn't awesome, lol). So yeah. I love Jack and again, love the idea of him. It was a great thing to add!
softballgirl1136 chapter 35 . 6/24/2009
Great. First Edward and Bella are distant, angry and hurt. Then they make up and are happy. And then that moment is completely dashed and panic sets in. I love it. :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 34 . 6/24/2009
It didn't surprise me really. I hadn't really thought about it but it didn't surprise me. Like I said before, you are like my romance soulmate. I love twists like that in romance stories. They make it so much more interesting. The Guardians kicked ass :D They rock. Loved the chapter of course :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 32 . 6/24/2009
That chapter was pretty funny. Edward and Jacob were both being pretty ridiculous. Edward wins in my opinion because he's Edward and he's awesome. I love Jacob and all, but Edward wins. The Farm Boy is better than the Royal Snob. Fun chapter!
softballgirl1136 chapter 29 . 6/23/2009
It was good. I liked it. Well kinda. I can't really get over the whole Bella married to Jacob when all along he loved Angela thing. But it was still good. And still exactly my kind of romance story. The fighting got a little confusing but overall it wasn't bad.

But I'm sure some people weren't happy about Jacob using Edward's "Be Safe" line. Lol. :D
softballgirl1136 chapter 21 . 6/23/2009
You are definitely like my romance soulmate! Not kidding. I was going to write this in a review of the last chapter but it was past midnight when I read it and I was too tired to write a review. The flashback of Emmett and Rosalie and Emmett's "you're marrying me", yeah love that! And of course Jasper's moodiness with Alice for so long and his "Blast it woman!" love that also. Love this whole plot. I love it :D Totally love it :D
234SimplyLovely chapter 38 . 6/22/2009
i don't think it's jasper cause i mean really? when do you ever do something we expect?...NEVER! and quite frankly i love u for it!
234SimplyLovely chapter 35 . 6/22/2009
HONESTLY! WHY CANT BELLA EVER JUST STAY THE FUCK PUT! IT'S NOT EXACTLY A HARD THING TO FUCKING DO!
Xxedward'sbellaxX chapter 34 . 6/22/2009
okay. i let out possibly the biggest gasp of my life when i read that. IT WAS INTENSE MAN! i jumped up and started screaming and laughing "NO FUCKING WAY" at my lap top till my family comes running in thinking i'm completely insane... they wouldn't be that far off either. ANYWAY i'm like you in that we are both drama addicts so keep it coming i'm totes loving it! much love and lots of emmett
870 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »