Reviews for The Way I Loved You
Taylaa chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
THAT WAS SO CUTE! If jemi ever gets together; unless theyre SECRETLY together.. aw damn! maybe.. just maybe. well, if they ever break up. this is DEFiNITLY the way they'd make-up. because they would HAVE to!
xXFreedomGirlXx chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
OMG,I Loved So Much, It Was Absulotly Perfect. You should Write More Stories Like That
Panda Slippers chapter 2 . 6/29/2009
Your stories always make me squeal at the end. :)
PurpleAngel87 chapter 2 . 6/19/2009
Aww, That was so cute and romantic and perfect and aww. You are such an amazing writer, and this was so perfect - the detail, the plot, the final scene, it was all written so so well. And I loved that even though Mitchie managed to say all of that to him, she showed her insecurity by mistaking him saying her name for pity and assuming he didn't love her anymore.

I've got to say, I'm not usually a fan of 'Smitchie' - I know they are practically perfect but lately especially, I've been mixing up pairings and quite like Shaitlyn and Nitchie but your writing I think, is bringing me back to Smitchie. It is amazing, and I hope you continue writing!

PurpleAngel
Ceecile chapter 2 . 6/7/2009
Really that was amazing. The tension in this story..

I LOVE it!

:D
Ceecile chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
I love it!

Quick! On to part 2!
itsjuliaaa chapter 2 . 3/29/2009
Ah, adorable!
secretlover101 chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
This story deserves 50 reviews-all good. I loved the second chapter: the angst, the passion, all the emotion. I felt it and it was like I was watching a movie. I loved every second of the story as I was reading it. This story desrves 1256536753734576438960746 out of 5 stars. It was that good and keep writing.
brooke-ella1990 chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
lovedd it! strong writing and realistic dialogue. slight typo here and there, but otherwise great!
Chasing.Twilight chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
hands up who thought the Shane on Mitchie stuff was hot?

*hand goes up*

SO hot :] hahaha.

i loved it, it was so adorable and maybe me cry!

i wrote a story to this song just yesterday. its AMAZING, isnt it? i love taylor, shes incredible.
JustDone chapter 2 . 12/13/2008
that was AMAZING! PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER ONE AND SOON!

-ZaN
simplyunreachable chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
awwhh that was adorable! So emotional, you had my stomach in knots the whole time, especially when Mitchie said she didn't want to give Shane his heart back since he still had hers. I seriously teared up! Your descriptions and writing is so lifelike, like I can actually picture this entire scene like a movie or something! I was hanging on to every word! Amazing job, Keep writing!
without.her.soul chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wowowowow! I'm so glad I spotted this! Once again you showed off your amazingg writing skills perfectly with the amount of not only detail you put into this, but also how emotional it was. The raw feelings was highlighted so well from beginning to the end & I really have to say I loved reading each and every word you wrote :]

I think you did a beautiful job in the beginning by highlighting & summarizing a bit of what happened not only in Camp Rock but also the months/years that followed. It was like a whole different version with just reading Mitchie's thoughts, which was much more helpful than the movie I must admit. It was so detailed & it seemed to highlight every climatic event in Mitchie's life with & without Shane. It broke my heart most times, but it was a great read.

The way you wrote the exchange between Shane & Mitchie was phenomenal! I seriously almost melted! hehe. The exchange was so beautiful, everything they said to each other was just so heartfelt. Everything flowed together so well and you stayed very much in character. Of course Mitchie would doubt Shane would still love her, it's so typical Mitchie. hehe, but anyway, as I have constantly expressed, your writing was simply beautiful! Wonderful job as always! :]]
SimplyCuteBambi chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Aw that was too adorable!You made me sigh through the whole thing and for a second you made me believe that Shane moved on glad he didn't and I'm glad they got back together and confessed everything. It really was incredibly sweet well done

xxPeace out
Bee chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wow. That was amazing. I, like you, love Taylor Swift's music, so when I found your fanfic in the midst of a search for songfics, I immediately clicked on the title, hoping I wouldn't be disappointed by this representation of my favorite song by her. When I started reading, I was blown away by the style of the story: the wording, the emotion, the romance, everything about it was exactly like what I would have expected if Taylor had written it herself. Thank you for such a wonderful story...please, please, PLEASE write more stories based on her music.