Reviews for I'll come back when you call me
rosali sobreira chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
quero saber o final dessa historia pois esta muito interessante
LadyElena17 chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
love this story so far! hoping to read more!
Elena0017 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
love the chapter! when u write the other chapters. i was wondering when Queen Susan will return.
rosa lunae chapter 5 . 11/27/2009
You are a difficult lady to track down. :-) I wanted to thank you for your very kind review to my story and for the plug on your profile. I appreciate your encouragement. Also, I did reread this story, and I hope you get a chance to take it up again.

Take care! -rosa
rosa lunae chapter 6 . 3/19/2009
I'm enjoying this... especially now that Caspian blew the horn... now what will happen? :-) I can't wait to find out. :-)
hollowbastiongrl chapter 6 . 1/8/2009
ooh plot twist.
MPants chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
I just found your story today and am very much enjoying it. Your writing flows easily, and I can definitely picture the characters and their actions; they fit nicely with the ideas of the characters I have in my head after recently watching the second Narnia movie.

Looking forward to reading more. :)

-Pants
Forsaken Angel 13 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
ooh! That was good! The White Witch! dun dun dun! I really felt bad bad for georgina, she was actually nice. But now that she's out of the picture, make way for susan! Can't wait for the net chapter!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Damit! So close to hating her forever! So colse! Now I can't! Especiall cause she's dead! Gr...

Anyway's: N-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O! They CAN'T blame Caspian for murder! NO! Update NOW!
Rowena Stark chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Snap, crackle, pop rice krispies! Update soon! This is very good. But I don't think the White Witch is going to like not being queen. anyway update soon.
Empress Shiloh chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
Oh whoa. Totally did NOT see that coming! Holy cow! I'm glad Georgina redeemed herself a little at the end, but what an awful end. The White Witch, what a brilliant idea! i can't wait to see where this goes. Good job!
Edward-Cullen-1 chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
I really like your story!

PLease update soon!

Edward-Cullen-1
noeru K chapter 5 . 12/31/2008
omg - this is soo good. GEorgina is such a devil, OMG OMG how can he STAND her, I agree with Trumpkin, find someone HALF-decent geez, to spend the rest of your life with, although that's susan ehehehehe...hope nothing bad happens to Caspian as he leaves...AW, i feel so sorry for him. Well, anyways - keep writing!
Holly-Batali chapter 5 . 12/28/2008
Ooh, frozen weather. White Witch or something else? PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
High Queen Susan the Gentle chapter 5 . 12/28/2008