Reviews for Promises
Random chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
This is really good! I can't wait for January 20 either.
Xeen Cyr chapter 7 . 1/2/2009
can't wait either; thanks for this chapter, that was very nice.
kaitebug chapter 7 . 1/1/2009
I like it. Very good
JT4Life chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
Beautiful! Can't even say how much i loved/enjoyed reading this one, it WAS good, you should be very happy with how it turned out!

Thanks for helping me through my Fringe withdrawal... this hiatus is freaking killing me!
wjobsessed chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I thought this last chapter was fine :)

How's your muse? Got anymore Bolivia?
Bryn Elizabeth chapter 7 . 12/27/2008
I'm pretty sure it would be pointless to PM you to talk, lol. I liked it, but I'm fairly sure I'm supposed too, also. I think you assumed enough to make it good. And, my favorite chapter is the one I so lovingly demanded.

Haha, CSI:Miami marathon. Liv was criticizing it like my mami does... drives me loca, lol!

hm, it just occured to me i should write BE's story... ha.

ilygan!
iamQuoz chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
It's okay... It's readable after all... 3 out of 5 possible stars (good job)
ocein chapter 6 . 12/27/2008
I like it, but I imagined Olivia's character to be stronger-defiant, head strong, stuff like 'no, i'm fine everyone' maybe. Please continue :)
wjobsessed chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
This is a great fic. I love the way you've written everyone here-especially Walter. He is truly my favorite character with Bolivia only a nanosecond behind.

I am looking forward to Peter re-appearing and taking her home(or will she stay with him?hm..)
wjobsessed chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is a great first Bolivia chapter!

I love that you start with Peter first, and that he doesn't walk but bursts into the room. Very canon :)
Xeen Cyr chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
fantastic work! i can't wait for the next chapter...
JT4Life chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
Great updates, I especially love Walter's chapter. How can you not love that man? And very sweet how he noticed that Peter loves her... awesome stuff!

can't wait for the last chapter with Peter (again, yay)! :)
musing11 chapter 6 . 12/26/2008
yay new chappie! very cute :)
Random chapter 4 . 12/15/2008
That was a great chapter. I think that another Peter one is a great idea. The Walter one will be really good I'm sure of that.
detectivespencer chapter 4 . 12/14/2008
wow. this story is awesome! cant wait for thw Nina and Walter chapter!

Oh and another Peter chapter? YAY! *Jumps for joy* i absolutly LOVE Bolivia! :)