Reviews for Cracked Perfected Images
SoNFan1978 chapter 5 . 9/23/2013
Why do I feel like there should be more to this story? I feel like there should be at least one more chapter to explain where and how Ashley died. I understand why she did it but there seem to be so many missing things from these 2 stories that are left unanswered. Don't get me wrong, I love the stories and how it was written it just feels like there should be more.
melirufus chapter 5 . 1/31/2013
Nicely Done I really love this story! Keep up with this amazing historys
oOYuuOo chapter 5 . 1/14/2013
It's nice to read Ashley's POV and also read the things that are not mentioned in Spencer's POV.

I really love this story! You really rock! \m/
irishinkjunkie1024 chapter 5 . 11/8/2012
Let me say tht I loved 'Blanket of Stars' and I often wondered wht was going on in Ashley's head, so Thank You for writing Ashley's POV. This short story was a perfect compliment to the original storyline.
your.kat chapter 5 . 5/29/2012
Oh god. Complete perfection. Thank you so much for sharing this, even if I am years late.
Derpalicious chapter 5 . 5/12/2012
As awful as this sounds, I was actually very, very curious as to what was going on in Ashley's head before she took the plunge. I love this fix though. I almost cried lol.
Always-An-Eternity chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
I just got done reading Blanket of Stars yesterday and then saw this one. I mostly deiced to read it to see what Ashley's thoughts were whens he deiced dying was the only thing to do and how her thoughts were when she got to touch Spencer for the first time with out hurting Spencer. I'm a little sad I didn't get to read about that, but I'm happy I did get to read about Ashley's thoughts threw some of it. ) Great story! I'm really glad I got to read Blankets of Stars and Cracked Perfected Images. I never read anything like it before.
imaferrari chapter 5 . 2/22/2011
While I truly wish that we had Ashley's POV from the moment she and Spencer were able to actually touch without pain involved, this was enough. I really enjoyed reading her POV for some of these pivotal scenes. Terrific writing, as usual. This story (Blanket of Stars/Cracked Perfect Images) was a beautiful love story. Thank you.
SeakingMyHermioneGranger chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Thats it? Your not gunna go all the way to when ashley dies? I wanted to know how she died :/
Pendulum666 chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
For some reason I had thought you would have ended again with AShley's suicide. It's an interesting choice not to. I finally got around to reading this magnificent story, which is a great contrast to Blanket Of Stars. I love your work and I hope you continue writing in the future!
fizbanoz chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
There's irony for you, I was just about to add a comment hoping to encourage you to continue this story, and there it is, a new chapter.

Same thing happened to me on the tthfanfic site.

Well, I really liked "Blanket of Stars" (which was unusual, because the sad stuff doesn't usually interest me) and was glad you came up with a sequal. I hope you continue with this story and more.
LipstickLullabies chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
this was such a lovely and sweet chapter. i loved how much Ashley and Spencer were willing to give up for each other.

welcome back! i've missed you(:
Jenna chapter 5 . 4/14/2009
God I missed this story and it just made my day . It was great as always and I Can't wait for more! :)
orangesoda7 chapter 4 . 4/14/2009
I think I love you.

No, really.

I can't wait for the last part. This is so good.

I think with your genius, you should do the chapter where she dies, but without actually telling us how, y'know? Keep it all mysterious and hidden. :D

You really need to update this, btw. Like soon please. I need something to read. :]
XxDeeplyBrokenxX chapter 4 . 3/2/2009