Reviews for Something in the Air
Love it!
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
Cute. I love it.
Cammie Cassia Chase chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Okay, Okay, I'm reviewing!
Cute, I like it.
MaxandFang101 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I'M ON THE NICE LIST! WHOO! TAKE THAT YOU NON-REVIEWERS! HA! 8D That was so sweet and cute an I you're so good at writing them that I have reason to believe you're the one who made up HSM...OMG! You're Kenny Ortega, aren't you? xD
Shahrezad1 chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
This is delightful! And perfect timing, too-I've been in a Christmas-In-July mood lately myself, and this is an enjoyable tribute to the spirit of things. _
Nightglider-star chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
Brilliant! Very well done!
anothersmallperson chapter 3 . 7/9/2009
This was adorable! Great update :)
Sony89 chapter 3 . 7/4/2009
cute!
ScRuPuLoUs chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
I love this. Can't wait for the next chapter.
digigirl02 chapter 3 . 7/2/2009
Cute, I liked it.
krfan chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Aww i love vance and derby when they're written out. Meddlers, schemers but caring all the same. What a funny set of parents
Car2nfreak chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I like your story. Just because the holiday season is over doesn't mean you don't have to stop writing about it. I just watched Just Friends on Tv and it was set around Christmas. :) My favorite part in your story was when Mr. Evans told Mrs. Evans how he thought the orginal plan was to get Sharpay to spend more time with Zeke. How cute! :)
rockyshadow chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I love how his parents noticed Ryan and Kelsi's connection. The idea of a Christmas wedding in July is so sweet. I wonder if Ryelsi know that his parents are watching them?
angellwings chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
AW, I love this! Yay for Derby and Vance supporting Ryelsi! hee hee! oh man, this was so cute! The conversation at the piano, Derby making things complicated for the fun of it! eep AWESOMENESS! Gah, I'm smiling really big right now! ha ha!