Reviews for Decoy
Konoha's White Fang chapter 2 . 6/27/2011
Great fic, I loved it. You know, I liked your version of the last episode way better than the show's one. I mean, why did they have to make Alec seem weak and all?

Great work!

KWF
ZkKtTysoul chapter 2 . 5/6/2011
Great story idea. I like the switch. I preferred this fight scene better. I preferred the added dialog for Freak Nation. The show practically made Alec a mute in Freak Nation, jerks. Thanks for a good read.
Ash chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
Pretty interesting story with a fun concept. I'm pretty curious to see where you're going with it.

FYI, something seems to be wrong with chapter 2. It's not loading properly.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 2 . 11/22/2009
Proving that Max & Alec were definitely made for each other! Excellent change with the two final episodes. Great work!
darkangelgirl262 chapter 2 . 1/17/2009
cool reversion! I actually had/have a smiliar idea, which I strated writing out, but didnt finish it yet... _

anyhow! I liked this a lot, I always thought Freak Nation didnt do Alec any justice at all, so any version of it is better then the original - Alec wise at last. so yay :)
PADavis chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
I'll take a rewrite of the whole episode anytime. Between 'been there done that', and Alec not fighting as well as Logan, well darn those show producers and writers anyway.

Liked the fic.

Phoebe
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 2 . 12/19/2008
Good fic. I like how you spun it so that both of them are needed in the prophecy.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Interesting idea. I don't think I've come across it before. I love how you are making Max and Alec click, and I like how you keep dropping the Logan-is-jealous-'cause-he's-picking-up-on-what-they-aren't-even-realizing-yet deal.
Whirlwind421 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Good story.
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I liked this version, very much. Gave me a laugh, was very nice. The MA part... well that was definitely the icing on the cake.
Nichole chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
Is this story really complete? It's interesting so far and I would like to see where it leads with Max and Alec.
Midnight Parallax chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
This was an interesting re-write of FN. I like that you kept them in character, because for that episode they were out of character. Max wouldn't be that callous toward Alec when he was trying to help resolve the situation. Alec was also a better fighter, even with the injury. And Logan was not that much of a jerk to peck Alec out for needing his help. Thanks for showing that.
quirkys chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
aw! she took alec's hand at the flag raising. liked this version of FN much better. :)
Alec's Angel chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
I liked this a whole lot better than the original. You should definitely do a sequel to this. By the way, when are you going to write the next chapter for "Demons"? I can't wait to find out what happens next with that story. You left us with a very nasty cliffhanger.
Ophium chapter 2 . 12/14/2008
This was really, really great! You just HAVE TO get a sequel for this story. Max and Alec, saviors of Mankind... it's just gold, waiting to be written and I'm sure, from what I read in these 2 chapters, you'll do wonderfully in it. So, pretty please?