Reviews for Baby, Baby
veri chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
character voices spot on
GiuliettaC chapter 8 . 11/18/2012
I've just read this fic for the second time, having originally enjoyed it in a different archive. Delighted to have the chance to review it here, and flag it to other readers both as a model of the genre and a skilful piece of writing. Every voice is spot-on. The plot is inventive and engaging. The characterisations entirely faithful. The emotional dialogue absorbing. The romance entrancing. Thanks for sharing this example of your extraordinary writing talent.
ShadowXMoonlight chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Aw too cute.
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 8 . 5/1/2011
That was really CUTE! Poor Buffy though...gets stuck w/her Watcher in the end..LOL...yea POOR POOR Buffy...lol

THANKS:"D
fantasybookworm08 chapter 8 . 4/13/2011
I don't know why this story doesn't have more reviews...Your writing is fantastic, and it's one of the best Giles/Buffy fics I've read on the site. I loved it and definitely favorited. :)
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 8 . 10/24/2009
Beautiful story
LucksFullmoon chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
The “So I suppose the next time I’d like to borrow your sling-back heels…” line made me think of the fact that he did vocals for Frank in some Rocky Horror live thingy(if you wish for your eyeballs to bleed, it's on youtube)
absorbaloff chapter 8 . 2/28/2009
Great story. A lot of fun.

Good angst in the middle with a great ending.
Shooby chapter 8 . 12/21/2008
Definitely not my usual pairing, so I was surprised that I liked it so freaking much. I was really impressed not only with your skills as a writer, but with your wonderful Buffy-like banter. Not an easy job, methinks, getting those two together. Kudos!
Antenna chapter 8 . 12/11/2008
Ah! Yes, one of my favorites. Such a pleasure to see it again and to hear you're coming back to fandom!
SMac chapter 8 . 12/10/2008
I read this story somewhere under your old pen name and I loved it then. Thank you for posting it here. I'm sure that new readers will love it as much as I did. Thanks for sharing it with us.