Reviews for Tinted Eyes
vollkommenheit chapter 6 . 1/23/2009
Ooh, I love this. I adore your style- the way you write so descriptively and effortlessly! And I am loving Gavin's and the Witch Princess' relationship here- can't wait for more.
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
I say, well done with this chapter! Your writing style is truly unique, and I rather like it!

Don't worry about Vaughn. Sometimes things need to be done to help the story. Even if I was a Vaughn fan, I wouldn't get on your case about it.

Keep up the good work!
Angel Peach Blossom chapter 2 . 12/18/2008
Awesome Rapidash suggested that I read this and I decided to give it a look see!

After looking over both chapters, I think you are doing a good job so far! Not only have you set up the story pretty well in my eyes, you also have a unique writing style!

As for the accents, I am the wrong person to ask about this kind of thing.

And as for your intro, I don't see anything wrong with it. Though it is pretty long compared to most intros, I think that intros are great ways to start a story!
Awesome Rapidash chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
I just finished reading both chapters of your story and here are my thoughts.

I must say that I'm impressed by the level of details you use. It easily sets the mood for what is happening around the characters. Just as important and equally well used is your descriptions of what the characters are seeing, feeling and thinking. Both are important to building a good foundation to your story. I wouldn't worry about the length of the first chapter as it was important in the early development of the story.

Your plot seems to be well thought out and I found it enjoyable to read. I'm quite happy that you have chosen to use the Witch Princess as a main character. I've only just begun to play Island of Happiness and have yet to unlock the Witch Princess. I laughed when the witch pushed Gavin into the lake!

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter to see what you have in mind for Gavin and the Witch Princess!