Reviews for Sunset of an Empire
AzureKate chapter 12 . 2/24/2013
judging by the date of the last update my hopes are crushed :'( but if you can find it in your heart to update this fanfic and let us know WTF THEIR PLAN IS...i will send you cookies in the mail
AzureKate chapter 11 . 2/24/2013
i fricken love this story and i almost died laughing when i read "twinkling like a couple of walking christmas trees" lol brilliant
AzureKate chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
lol i love how theyre so freaked out about the clock 3
AzureKate chapter 7 . 2/24/2013
i really like this story!
AzureKate chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
ooh i just found this, loving it already!
Cheesecake44 chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
I absolutely adore this fic; Stefan and Vladimir seem so in character compared to others I have read and I love how descriptive you are about the surroundings, appearances and emotions. I do not mind waiting however long for another chapter because it is worth the wait :) Looking forward to it and keep up the good work.
suziecat444 chapter 12 . 11/20/2012
This is a really good story. I hope you continue.
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 12 . 11/19/2012
I LOVE this story. I was getting tired of hearing soppy love stories, BUT THIS is turning out great! I always liked Vladimir and Stefan, I really hope they overthrow the Volturi! So pleasssseeeee update so I can find out! That is, I hope you're still updating cause I know it's been quite awhile since you last posted a chapter. Please come back though! :)
katinki chapter 11 . 10/31/2012
best ever. i love their negotiations. :)
katinki chapter 9 . 10/31/2012
i love these two so much :D
katinki chapter 8 . 10/31/2012
hahaha how did i miss that there were more chapters! "we need a plan" :love:
ForeverGoldenHeart chapter 12 . 8/13/2011
Excellent story! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 12 . 4/28/2011
hmm, what are these guys up too? A newborn army? How will that work? You've got my curiosity peaked!
midnighthuntress808 chapter 12 . 4/24/2011
nice story can't wait till the next chapter...
ashleybackstrom chapter 11 . 4/19/2011
OMGG! I FRIGGIN LOVE THESE SO MUCH! I NEED MOOOREEEEE!