Reviews for Sunset of an Empire
DeathCobraEater chapter 11 . 1/31/2011
They headed out arm in arm…must resist, cant resist corny joke…..there off to see the wizard the wonderful wizard of oz.

I’m sorry that was just the first thing that popped into my head with that ‘arm in arm’ line. Course I needed a good laugh so thanks for that image.

That was as usual super great. I really did like how you made them act like humans, boy was that funny and I could see that in my mind.

I liked how they scared the gears out of the bloke running the store, and how they wanted to give bloody money…geniuses.

Can’t wait for more,

Kats Flower Girls chapter 11 . 1/30/2011
I love all the fuss over getting a new clock... It was funny how they acted like the old clock was so heavy, putting on a show for the nearby humans, LOL! I really liked the shopkeeper and was pulling for him, but in the end, he was just another meal, poor guy. Well having a new clock has renewed their quest... I wish them luck!
Fireflygirl119 chapter 10 . 1/22/2011
I liked this chapter, I think that you portrayed them very well. Anyway, I was thoroughly creeped out when you mentioned that Piano piece that Vladimir was playing...its the exact same piano piece that I'm learning now. lol. Anyway, AWESOME CHAPTER! Hope to see more soon.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
It would really suck to not be able to sleep!

Very interesting how they always blamed others for their faults and how they never took responsibilities for what they have done, how they don't ever let things go... I hope they get their clock fixed soon!
DeathCobraEater chapter 10 . 1/17/2011
I thought it was very good

It was not boring, and again I liked the clock, I just like clocks.

I liked how we go to see more of Stephan and Vladimir, it was a nice insight into there characters.

I enjoyed how they played chess and went to the piano and read old books, it just seems so like them.

Can’t wait to see the Cullens oh boy that’s going to be fun

Anxious for more Brilliant work

DeathCobraEater chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Oh wow...YAY MORE!

Thank you so much for writing more...that was really good. I really loved how they lamented on the clock...I love love love old clocks as you can clearly tell. :)

So I can not wait for more, I am so anxious to see what happens next to Stephan and Vladimir.

Love to read more and more,

Kats Flower Girls chapter 9 . 1/10/2011
Yay! I'm totally excited about more updates & intensely curious what plan these guys will come up with!

They are so evil, but I love their friendship and I almost hope they figure out how to take out Aro and Caius... but would they be as cruel as they were before, when/if they gain power again?
DeathCobraEater chapter 8 . 11/9/2010

Congratulations Razuberry, you can now say that you have introduced someone to the wonders of Fanfiction. Before I found your story I did not know of Fanfiction or of this site so thank you very much.

I love your Characters and lets face it even by themselves The Romanian Coven is the best out of them all. Your character portrayals of Stephan and Vladimir are subtle yet brimming with the passion of text needed tow rite such complex characters as the two Romanian leaders.

Your focus on comfort food was quite and utter brilliance, I enjoyed how Stephan and Vladimir where quite content with there food until they got home and saw there precious clock that hey had destroyed. Oh I did like that clock in its life that we watched.

I loved how you used such detail for everything from the simple ticking of the clock to the way Vladimir and Stephan kill there little human prey.

I ca not wait for more of this piece of artwork literature

Death Cobra Eater

-a loyal follower of your work
Kats Flower Girls chapter 8 . 11/5/2010
Yeah, the sad thing about 'comfort food' is it only makes you feel better while you're eating it, then when you're done you're left with the same problem but now you have to worry about what all those calories will do to your waist line too, LOL! At least Vladimir and Stefan don't have to worry about their boyish good looks, LOL!

Um, I wonder how they will get their revenge on the Volturi? My guess is these guys can be very conniving & dangerous when they want to be!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 7 . 11/5/2010
Again, I got a kick out of how these two banter back and forth, almost having a civilized conversation with the person they are going to murder...

At least he broke the bartenders neck first, though I still feel bad for the guy...

Will their sloppy disposal of the bodies cause problems for them later on?
Kats Flower Girls chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
I have to chuckle at these two... they just terrified and murdered this guy then they justify robbing him to fix the clock they broke... then they link arms and practically skip off to do it again... I like how you've portrayed these two!
Kats Flower Girls chapter 5 . 11/5/2010
Comfort food, lol, that's a good one...

I wonder if any of the non drunk humans they meet will intrigue them?

gotta go make lunch now, will catch you later :)
Kats Flower Girls chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
I like that they liked Nessie, lol and thought with how violent and evil they were in the past, that its funny how they scolded Edward for letting Bella be in pain.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 2 . 11/5/2010
I love the unity your showed in these two, the one mind almost, from being together for so long.
Kats Flower Girls chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
There are so few stories about these two & i think they are such fascinating characters, so I'm intrigued to see what you will write about them!
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »