Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Shintori Khazumi chapter 1 . 5/5
It was great... Couldn't help but grin through the whole entirety of the story. Hope for more
hayatefan chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Cute writing, though Midchilda having 18 as an age of consent seems absurd to me. If you can join the military at 9, you should be able to have sex by 14 at least... European countries use 14 to 16, sometimes with "close in age" exceptions as well. Even half the US is 16...
Deuce-MS chapter 1 . 3/12/2014
In all the boundless Nanoha fics Ive read in the past 6 months since I started, I dont think Ive come across one displaying Nanoha as the supposed "father" of the family. Certainly nice to get a new take every once in a while. The exchange between Nanoha and Lutecia was brilliant. A bit of a heavy entree but a light chuckle or two for dessert.
Glad I decided to take a bite out of this one. It was good, but like all things you have to move on.

Dammit. *_*
Blackflyerzee chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Go Lutecia for standing up for LOVE! 3 determination! 3

Thanks for writing 3
Aviane chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
Cute and well written. "it'll do, for now";)

Would apriciate a little more though, this story screams potential of a longrunner)
krugern chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Cute one-shot. Liked how Lutecia was doing her report while walking. Liked how Nanoha was there instead of Hayate. Liked how Nanoha was questioning Lutecia. Loved how Lutecia got upset and it reminded Nanoha of Fate. Laughed at Lutecia telling Nanoha she was a virgin and Nanoha mentioning that Vivio might be the one who wouldn't let them wait to Vivio was legal. Liked how Vivio gave Lutecia a passionate kiss in front of her parents.
Off-White Devil chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
Hm, I liked the Lutecia and Fate comparison. I didn't actually think about it before...
ALEXISSA2 chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Ahh I liked the overprotective Nanoha-papa, very cute.
Yuri-hime chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Aw, this story was so sweet and awesomely written! D

(And while relationship one had been “in like” and relationship two had been “in lust”, Lutecia already knew that her developing romance with Vivio was “in love”.)

Loved this line :3

And I loved the whole 'talk' scene between Nanoha and Lutecia. Very fun to read XD

Awesome fic! Keep up the wonderful writing! D
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I would just like to the author's attention that Vivio's stated age is conflicted in the text. At one point, it is written "The second one had been when she’d been sixteen and a little more capable..." while later you (the author) write "'Vivio is fifteen. You, Lutecia-chan, are nineteen...'." While these are not big or hard to fix issues, they do detract from the story a bit. Other than that, it was a pleasant read and I hope to see more of such stories from you.
FuryouMiko chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
Cute.

'for now'..? Poor Lu-chan...
FlamesToAshes chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Ouchie, dislocated shoulder.

I don't really see why Lu could just finish the mission and be walking around to Hayate's office to hand in the report. There has to be a handler in charge of such missions who takes care of the agents after everything. And I don't think paperwork has to be handed up personally to someone like Hayate... anything for plot advancement I guess. :PP

I like how you added that not-so-subtle line paralleling Lu/Vivio and NanoFate though, which is even more striking on second(or third or fourth) read, with Lu's burgundy eyes. XD

Nanoha's overprotective was also fun to read, though I imagine's Fate's style would be worse. XD

Fate: You're going to have sex? *sits down for a long talk on birds and bees*

Lutecia: T_T Why me?

Vivio: _ Fate-mama!
RetardedFool chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
interesting
Black Tornado chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Well that's an interesting fic.

I don't mind the Lue/Vivio pairing.

I have to admit I can imagine Nanoha going overboard should Lue take even one step out of line, still you got the right idea and drive for this fic.

Keep it up!

Later

BT
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
That’s not a good way to end a story.

Sorry if that last lien sound a little harsh on you, but I don’t quite get it what you mean with it; so is Nanoha-san with Lutecia dating her daughter just for now, or is she implying that Lutecia needs to grown more in order to hold Vivio’s future? If my question confuses you in any way, don’t worry, I’m the one at fault.

Lutecia’s answer was an honest one, since she is aware of her own faults, nothing in this life can be perfect and she knew it.

That’s to you, this couple is growing on me. That’s a good thing.