Reviews for Operation Cheer Up Granger But Don't Die Trying
TagathaC chapter 1 . 6/22
I love this story! (trying not to crack up too much while pretending to be working) You've got loads of talent! Thanks for sharing!
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/26
I was reading this in a public place and nearly couldn't resist bursting out in giggles and doubling over with laughter when an image of Draco desperately trying to control the tangoing, singing grapes floated into my mind! XD
xxlightningboltxx chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
:D My smile could not be wider after reading your story right now. Thank you!
idccio chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
this is so cuteeee omg
thunder2010 chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
How cute! I throughly enjoyed this (yes even tho it's been 6 years since u wrote this)
Awesomeness chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
Aww
SunshineandSparkles chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
I'm trying to imagine Draco with blue hair. I loved this!
EndlessLoveEternally chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Love!
SpiritLoverMuggleborn chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
Awww, that was so sweet and funny! I loved it, thanks for writing such a sweet story!
Tootsie Roll 101 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
That was so perfect, oh dear. One of the better fanfics I've read in a while. I love you for this. This fic, it's just so... ADORABLE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH 3 it's just too much for my precious FANGIRL heart especially at 3:47 in the morning. Ah, so hilarious and so cute. I applaud you.
The Last Deathly Guardian chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Hahahahahaha...that was awesomely entertaining. Very much so. I like the last plan and the first one was just pathetically hilarious. And not to mention the singing grapes! Good Lord! Where do you come up with these ideas? I'm laughing my arse off right now! Bloody hell and good day to you! This story just made my freakin' day! Thanks!
Emmy4TheWin chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
My god... The grapes... The grapes...

They did me in those grapes. I almost died. This was absolutely hilarious.

THE GRAPES ARE SINGING!
olsjdx chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
bad
Spearmint.Toothpaste chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
Now this is what I call creative humor! I love this!
I like that no one is OOC. I really enjoyed every bit of it.
This is just too bloody brilliant. I hope it has a sequeal, I've yet to check.
Anyway, this is a fun read.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
Hermione would never upset over something as bloody stupid as that was... but I liked it. it was cute. nice writing.