Reviews for Hockey?
fantasyaddict101 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009

I'm on a mission to read all your stories throughout the next few days!

Expect reviews!
Emi Takahashi chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
this is funny
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
LOVE this! Absolutely halarious! I'd be so terrified if Ratchet ran at me with a power drill too!

I'm not entirely sure what the twins did, but it must have really been bad to make Ratchet go off like that. 'Run Trixie! Run!'

My favorite part was where he grinned at their terror. Priceless.
HURRICANE'Hannah chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
O-o Medic of doom is pissed. EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, IT'S HATCHET!

Lmao, I love it when Ratchet threatens to turn them into Earth machines.

Haha, stick her in a drawer, god that is priceless.

LMFAO! Love the last part with Optimus and Prowl.

Nice job, really loved it.
StarSwoop chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
more like this, lots, lots more!
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
hahahahaha col i LOVE it its REALLY REALLY funny hahaha
WendyLeaf chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Ahahahahaha oh my god, Ratchet is so scary! I'd be terrified if I was in Trixi's shoes. Dear lord. This was so funny!
shimmershadow30 chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
that is even FUNNIER now that i know who the twins are! aw man thatz so funny i luved it! hm me and my otha fanfic friend told all of our friends about it and they were laughing rite along with us even though they dont know squat bout transformers... hahaha i love it so much
autobotgirl12328 chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
LOL!Mega LOL! I've told this story to my friends, even the ones who have about 2% knowledge of transformers, and they all gave me this look like "what one Earth happened to the two" or they said what happened next! i love this story!1
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
No description of Trixie. I like the OP and Prowl part at the end.
Winnifred Daquer chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I DEMAND A SEQUEL TO THIS! *falls over laughing hysterically and maniacally*
mdnytryder chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I loove hockey! Nice to see a story that mentions it. As another reviewer mentioned, it would have been nice to mention what exactly the twins did to get Ratchet so mad.

But, I think you did well for a first story.

Go Sabres! haha.
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 1 . 12/12/2008

over and out
Jessie07 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hilarious story! I really liked it a lot!
liz chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I'm not quite sure what is going on...What happened? why is Ratchet so angry? Could you perhaps add another chapter explaining what happened. The writing is good, it just seems to be a little incomplete.