Reviews for Filter
SpookshowBabyx chapter 16 . 1/17/2013
Beautiful story- very well written! Love the contrasts in the previous scene and a very nice ending.
little miss michelle chapter 16 . 7/23/2009
really love the story! hope you write more soon!
TrapperII chapter 14 . 6/10/2009
I liked this short chapter. Poetic and romantic.
TrapperII chapter 12 . 6/10/2009
Would House call that his best Christmas ever? I certainly enjoyed it :)

Loved this: Stacy had always been somewhat closed off about their relationship, cautious, as though any interference from outside forces would disrupt the fragile creation. Allison was the opposite, happy to let people see, proud of House, not wanting to push him to be something different but content to let him be.
TrapperII chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
I love how comfortable they seem together. The "I love you" scene was very nice.

Favorite line: "Did you miss me?" Her skin is cool and pale, but her smile is warm enough for both of them. He nods.
TrapperII chapter 10 . 6/10/2009
Great chapter. I love how he reacts to her question by riding off on his bike to talk to Wilson. The "I love you" scene was perfect.
TrapperII chapter 8 . 6/10/2009
Another fine chapter. For some reason, I particularly liked the brief Cameron/Foreman chat.

Favorite lines:

-Stalking the ER has become a hobby. Cameron has been hiding from him (“I’m trying to work and you’re very distracting. House, stop it, I’m being serious! Oh...”) but that just makes it more fun.

-She didn’t hate everything about him, just everything that made him not House.
TrapperII chapter 7 . 6/10/2009
True to form? Oh yes, indeed. Cameron would try to take control, but House would always win out in the end. He would have to choose to give up control, I think.
TrapperII chapter 6 . 6/10/2009
Great chapter. Hot, hot ending. House obviously knows how to work a neck.

Favorite lines:

-Now Cameron. Allison? That sounded strange. What would she like to be called... Mental note: Ask.

-What would Wilson do? He’d marry her, then sleep around. Dumb question.
TrapperII chapter 3 . 6/10/2009
I'm liking this forward side to Cameron's character :)

Nice, spare dialogue in this chapter. Fave line:

“You’d better be careful, people will start to think you care.”

“Maybe.” The ambiguity escapes neither of them
TrapperII chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Very nice tension between the two of them. I liked their little "game" with the pills.

Fave line: House walking, Wilson haranguing. Pedeconferencing at its finest.
TrapperII chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
A very nice auspicious beginning. I really enjoy your writing style, especially its rhythm.

Favorite line: “How many heads do I have?” She smiles brilliantly, he almost smiles back, even like this her radiance infects him with something, “Close enough.”
jameni chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
Thank you,it has been great following your progress in this story! Im looking forward to your next story!
JBLovesSharks chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
awesome :) im glad there will be more like this in the future. tho im still confused where "filter" comes in, other than the chap/story title ? *blinks stupidly*
AllyCameron chapter 16 . 1/2/2009
Although I'm sad it's the last chapter, I love it, it's beautiful! I hope we'll get to read more from you, you're really talented.