Reviews for Twilight Saga Prompt Drabbles
Lord Sanguine chapter 44 . 7/15/2012
Good work.
helbaffy chapter 44 . 5/27/2010
SOO PERFECT! I totaly love these drabbles.. :)
sessahhh chapter 44 . 3/15/2010
I guess this takes place during Edward's early years. Good job!
Tater-K chapter 44 . 3/14/2010
loved it! cant wait for more!
coryoplayer chapter 44 . 3/14/2010
Glory Days

Creepy but interesting!

dail-of-the-air chapter 44 . 3/14/2010
Thank you! It's always so interesting to see how others will interpret the simplest of words. You've done a great job. Though you did misspell my screen name, and you've mixed up retched with wretched.

You've done an excellent job with these drabbles, though all your drabbles seem to center around bloodlust, love, and angst. Perhaps you could branch out into other aspects of vampire life?

How about a Carlisle one, Healing? You choose the rating. And AH, except for Carlisle, the vampire doctor. You write joy so well that it's a pity to see so little of it in these drabbles.
ScorpionsAngel2009 chapter 44 . 3/13/2010
I've always been curious to know the guys thoughts in Port Angelas when Edward rescued her. Also Edwards thoughts.
bouncy 72 chapter 44 . 3/13/2010
That was good hon :)
MissRe chapter 44 . 3/13/2010
Lovely drabble that really shows the father/son bond those two have. Awesome job.
pandora's-lunchbox chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
ek! i love you! you chose mine!

thankyou, :)
Onyx1901 chapter 43 . 3/7/2010
I'm really loving these Drabbles! At first when I saw you kept updating it, I was confused cuz I didn't know what it was. But I just read all of them and I love!

P.S. - I wanted to request a drabble. I would love to see an Edward/Bella; Mature; On Edward's first lustful thought about Bella. I think that would be great. )

I can't wait for more! )
bouncy 72 chapter 43 . 3/6/2010
poor Leah, I always did feel sorry for her at the end of the series :(

thanks for the drabble :)
bouncy 72 chapter 42 . 3/6/2010
thanks Jen, you're so good at this :)
dail-of-the-air chapter 43 . 3/6/2010
Great job! This drabble sort of leaves me at a loss as to what to say. (In this case, it's a good thing.)
dail-of-the-air chapter 42 . 3/6/2010
You have great characterization in so few words!