Reviews for A Different Shade of White
MisakiXRevive chapter 3 . 2/14
HE'S acting like a jerk?! Excuse me but SHE'S the one acting like a total bitch. I can't bear this anymore.
Bye.
MisakiXRevive chapter 2 . 2/14
Seriously, Ichigo should hit her back already. She's a bitch and annoying. Obviously she doesn't expect to be hit back either, which well, she really shouldn't get away with it. If he insults her, then she should insult him back. NOT hit him. Not to mention that it IS her fault that she came too late. The only time when she's allowed to hit people is when they hit her.
I really, really hope he hits her back.
yuiyuki chapter 16 . 3/9/2014
Ahhhh..when are you going to update this fict! And a cliff hanger after that chapter! Really!? Please continue..
Dashita Tichou chapter 16 . 3/31/2013
This is almost the best thing ever! The relationships you have set up between everyone are perfect and SO in character! A lot of these types of fics have so much OOC going on that it's not even funny! Please update again soon, and I wanna see some TatsukiXRenji action!
Shamitahejmadi chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Why arent you updating? I love this story...read all the 16 chapters in a day!
Please update. I really hope you update soon.
Undead Assassin chapter 10 . 1/19/2013
Honestly, it was death by Strawberry and Rukia or death by Goat-chin. I'm undecided on which would have satisfied the vengeance quota. On the other hand, at least Grand Fisher can't come back as an Arrancar :P
Elise chapter 16 . 1/8/2013
Wonderful story! Very interesting plot, great adaption of the original storyline and really nice writing- I enjoyed it very much. :) Do hope you'll continue someday!
LoveGlutton chapter 16 . 11/15/2012
You going to update or leave this for dead
Solo Gal chapter 4 . 7/27/2012
Yay for Ukitake!
They definitely did seem to outspoken towards the captain, But hey, it worked for them!
Awesome chapter!
Solo Gal chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
Awwww there getting so close! Squee!
Renji, Renji, Renji...Smh.
Great chapter!
Solo Gal chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Haha Nice! Ichigo and Rukia's fighting is just so cute!
Great chapter!
Solo Gal chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
So, this story is very interesting. I'm really looking forward to see where it goes.
Loved the dialogue and the overall universe.
wynnsy chapter 16 . 3/4/2012
awww...I want to read more. I really like this version of the bleach characters. Ichigo and Rukia make a good team and I'm proud of Rukia releasing her zanpakuto. I wonder how Ichigo'll get his shikai-
Allaxei chapter 16 . 12/1/2011
AWWWWW! soooo CUTE! (poor renji...) I was NEVER a renjiXrukia or ichihime fan but the way that played out was kinda sad... (i like the renjiXtatsuki parts that is actualy a good pairing lol)
Shaybo27 chapter 16 . 11/6/2011
Wait a second! You just have an absolutely adorable IchiRuki moment and then you stop! What possessed you! Please continue this story! I love it and keep on trying to imagine what could happen next-but the timelines are all topsy-turvy and overlapping. I need to know what happens! So... Please? Update? Love your story to death-Update soon- ;D