Reviews for Crossed Roads
QueenTatooine chapter 24 . 6/21
I enjoyed this series but I fear that I am running into trouble in figuring out the order of the stories belonging in the same "canon". For instance the one where Vincent and Ron Switch places seems to be the only one I've found so far of yours explaining the deviation from the series, but since the child is not present yet it does not fit in sequence with this one. if you could somehow label them in the description as to which belong and in what order it would make it easier for late comers like myself to read through.

Thanks,
Auctavia chapter 24 . 10/29/2012
Greetings. I have read quite alot of your stories now, and I must say that I truly enjoy them. Although I prefer the ones that pertain to Vincent and Catherine, I do enjoy reading about their offspring and so forth. I must say, that with the Chandler-Wells extended family, I tend to get a bit confused trying to keep everyone's names straight. The one story of your called Requiem, I found that one upset me the most. I have read other stories around the death of Vincent, and have been moved by it. But yours seems to really be the hardest for me to deal with. For as much as I am a BATB fan, I am so much more a fan of Vincent's. I guess I just want to thank you for all of your wonderful stories. You are truly talented.
Ree923 chapter 24 . 3/5/2010
I thought you seemed familiar! I apologize for not reviewing this, read it weeks ago in one sitting and was just blown away. You juggled all the characters nicely without dropping any of them! Good job!
RLS83843 chapter 4 . 11/20/2009
It would make the story feel more professional if hte chapters were longer
FoxySonia chapter 24 . 10/22/2009
I enjoyed re-reading the last several chapters/parts of this great story. I hope you'll write a sequel in the near future.
Sarai chapter 24 . 10/21/2009
I loved it!
NAB chapter 22 . 8/31/2009
An excelent piece of work. I'm glad someone else noticed that both Amanda's and Laura's mother was played by the same actress, which made making Amanda and Laura cousins a probablity. A couple of irritating spelling mistakes. Lose is a verb (I Lost, She Lost, You Lost etc) and is not spelled Loose in any of its tenses, in fact the two words has a totally different meaning. Don't worry you're not the only one to have made that mistake. It's a common, and frustrating, error. I hope you are going to write a sequel.
Helen Pattskyn chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
My initial reaction is to be completely intrigued. I never watched much of Scarcrow and Mrs. King, so I can't commnet much on the first chapter (although at least I figured out immediately who they were ;-) but I'm a huge fan of Beauty and the Beast and Remington Steele, and am very interested to see where this goes (and I think it's a brilliant crossover "pairing" up... I'm a huge fan of crossovers, at least as long as they're done well enough to make sense.)

Cheers,

Helen
FoxySonia chapter 1 . 3/5/2009
When I did a search on Beauty and the Beast fanfic this is one of the few I found on . When I saw that it was a Steele, Scarecrow and The Beast crossover story I didn't think I would like it since I'm not familiar with the TV series Remington Steele and Scarecrow and Mrs. King, but decided to skim thru a few chapters and it caught my interest so that I read the entire story. I was so pleasantly surprise at how much I enjoyed it. It is so well written that it didn't matter that I didn't know much about those two other TV series. I just wished that Vincent and Catherine had finally got it on on this story. (LOL) Anyway, it is an excellent story. I want to read any of your other Beauty and the Beast stories you have written as well as the ones written by other authors that inspired you to write your stories. I hope that you will continue to write more BatB stories that are interconnected and would enjoy reading a sequel to Crossed Roads. Keep up your wonderful writing and keep posting them online so other fanfic fans like myself can enjoy reading them. Thanks and take care.
Sarai chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
Would have loved more reaction between D and V. Nice story.
VRB Mariposa chapter 22 . 2/10/2009
No, say it's not over. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this story and visiting the all of the characters from the other two shows. While I can place everyone of these characters, I cannot place "Dr. Smith" (I keep seeing Jonathon Harris in my mind, even though I know thats wrong. I will have to look him up.

There was a lot here you really had to pay attention. I really like how you handled the Beverly Garland connection.

I look forward to more from you.

VRB Mariposa chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
That was a busy chapter, full of mine is bigger then yours or I've got people too. Everyone trying to flex their respective muscle and show their power. I liked it, though. I sure hope that Billy and Francine don't end up in the tunnels. I sense we are heading towards an ending soon and can't wait to see how you wrap it up, yet sad to see it end.

Post soon,

Sarai chapter 20 . 2/6/2009
I like it, update soon.
VRB Mariposa chapter 19 . 2/3/2009
Wow, I am dizzy from all of the left and right turns as they try to get to the tunnels. Very action packed chapter, I was a little sad for Catherine because everyone assumes her and Vincent had a nice "romantic" evening like the rest. Oh well,cest la vie.

Post soon; I am anxious to see whats next.

Sarai chapter 19 . 2/2/2009