Reviews for Oh Gosh No! Not Another Oh Gosh No Story!
Donteatacowman chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
Umkay, bizarro story, but I know it's supposed to be. xD The first chapter especially-your Clockwork in particular-is just hilarious.

And there's a "Pits" parody coming up? Hm...
Donteatacowman chapter 7 . 11/30/2009
Deep down inside, they both were. Really, really deep though. Like behind their pancreases.

Gyahaha! xD

And so with absolute confidence that no-one would have to find out about this until absolutely necessary

Donteatacowman chapter 5 . 11/30/2009
"Dr. Doctor, gimme the news..."

...That's a real show? ...SERIOUSLY? (Please tell me it was someone's spoof!)
Donteatacowman chapter 2 . 11/30/2009

Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
Hahaha, oh goodness me. xD
The Motherfickle chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
It's about time you updated! This was a great chapter. Definatley worth the wait!

And yes, you should definatley do a one-shot challenge. Your stuff is hilarious, which would be a breath of fresh air to those who start them.
Princess of Rose chapter 8 . 11/30/2009
wow, it's been a while :P.

this chapter was random and funny. please continue.

BTW, i used to be RenesmeeScarlet.
lachcal chapter 2 . 9/30/2009
What the hell was that l33t sp3eking freak talking about!
Princess of Rose chapter 6 . 4/29/2009
I love Lemon Demon. They are the definition of awesome.
Wolf Angel chapter 7 . 4/10/2009
Dat is some messed up shit, but we luv it all d same.

N.B. Doh ever let ur boy friend wear axe around u till your 17(at dat age u could handle the !)
Miasaki chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
From chapter 2... shouldn't you have a disclaimer from futurama in the last coupla lines?

The Motherfickle chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
The behind the pancreas line is amazing. I laughed pretty hard at the sheer randomness. This story is awesome so far! Update soon!
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
Yes, i *did* know you aren't making fun of Starlight (as you said you like it yourself), so i was curious how this chapter would turn out.

And also weird, because in the rewrite of Crappy Story (aka Starlight) i planned for Sam's mother to kick her out. Guess I'll come up with something else (unless you don't mind).

But please update- i know what's next! the shooting?
XSuperXStarX chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
You rock, dude! I liked The Infernal Squeaking... -walks away slowly while humming the Jaws song-
Pixie Dust of DOOM chapter 7 . 2/2/2009
Dude, that pancreas quip? Made the chapter for me.

Jumping Jack was good too ;)

Looking forward to more parodies...even though I haven't read them all...

...can't say I'll look forward to Sue Mary *shudder*

This fic is funny - feel free to interpret that statement anyway you please.
67 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »