Reviews for Crash Into Me
I LOVE IT!
piranha pk chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
AWWWWW This stary was sooooooooo wonderfull and touching *_* :) I LOVE IT :D
DGMSilverAirHead03 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
I love this oneshot. I think I'll go check out your other stories.
Guard-y nut chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
Ain't that the truth, and he would have been the worst off and I can just see her doing this to...
unagi-chen chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wow! I really liked your story! Usually I'm not for Mashiro and Kensei as lovers, but this was written really nice so I didn't mind. I really like how seeing the two gave Urahara hope since they left. The Visoreds are my favorite group, so I really like any story on them. OVerall, nicely written! Im gonna go read someof your other stories now!

-Eelgirl
liltle chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
That's so cute. Mashiro's cute personality clashes with Kensei's serious one can never leave a smile from a reader's face. The OC past of the two fit quite rightly in here, and the additional hint of Shinji-Hiyori made all the story perfectly as it is.
wallywest chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Aw 3

-Smiles
RazDaz chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
I've only recently been swayed to the Kensei/Mashiro camp but I think this fic cemented them as a definite ship for me. Wonderful work! And thank you for the subtle Shinji/Hiyori, too (my OTP)! _
defectivequeen chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
aw, adorable! they are such a cute couple! I also loved how Shinji asked how was Hiyori. That's Vizards love!

Awesome job _
pocketfear13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Oh! Poor Shinji and Kensei...its always my favorites who seem to get the crap beaten out of them at every turn...very well done!
stundenglas chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
Wah, I'm moved ;_;
persona145 chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
aww. i love this story. i like mashiro/kensei and this one was sweet and beautiful.

please make more!
larkinlover chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
adsfkl;jadf

I know you're still in india and all, but I. Must. Review.

GAH. that was SO awesome. I don't know why I haven't seen your other kensei mashiro fics before, this one was by FAR the best of them all. you clever person you, I love how you tied the title in with the second to last line. it made me squeal/daw out loud :B absolutely fantastic, incredible writing as usual. wonderful job, come back soon please!
Petlover1 chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
That was so sad but beautiful. Great one-shot!
ThierryMyst chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Another great story about my fave Bleach characters, the Vizards need more love! Thank you!