Reviews for Not What It Seems
Hazmatt chapter 13 . 12/8/2014
Great story! I really enjoyed it! If Booth was trying to get Julia into an institute, then why was she still looking after the kids? I'm glad that everything worked out!
curlybear916 chapter 13 . 4/9/2012
OMG JULIA IS REAL!

I loved the story :D
Animus et Anima chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
I like this story so far. And I just want to give you some props for getting Angela and Hodgins' kids name right 2 years in advance. :)
boredoclover chapter 13 . 2/1/2011
Awesome! I usually don't like this type of story this much but I thought this was awesome! You found a great balance of humor and tension rather than going all melodramatic, which made for a really good read. Awesome :)
DiamondSparkle199 chapter 13 . 11/30/2010
omg that julia ending has me feeling real tense like i have goosebumps literally! really creepy ending :s i almost cried when dream brennan died :( you have a fantastic gift to make all your stories seem real maybe a bit to real (hence ending) you are amazing! :)
AnarchyAlisha chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
This is one of the best fics I've read.

Seriously, you're amazing.
caren67 chapter 13 . 5/26/2010
Loved it! Fantastic ending
bookish327 chapter 13 . 5/15/2010
This was a very creative premise for a fic, and it was very well-written and entertaining. Great job!
deltainfinity chapter 13 . 1/1/2010
I loved it! Fantastic Job!

I lol'ed at the end...

Great!

~Maeghan
aracely6 chapter 13 . 9/11/2009
great story thanks for writing it. the last part was the best:)
ilovemclife chapter 13 . 7/3/2009
hahaha. i just read this whole story and i love it so much! it was freaking perfect. and absolutely ironic in the face of season four finale, eitb. wonderful fantastic job!
Abisian chapter 13 . 6/24/2009
Aw, man. The ending was priceless.

And that is SUCH a Brennan thing to do, with the proposal.

Loved it. 3

(sorry I haven't reviewed in ages; I've been neglecting my Fics Dx)
unequivocal chapter 13 . 4/18/2009
Wow, what a story! An unexpected premise... certainly a fresh look on Brennan and Booth's relationship. Very enjoyable; thanks for sharing!
the ketchup queen chapter 13 . 1/30/2009
OMG! Quite a shocker ending! I LOVE it! AMAZING! So, I'll stop with the exclamation points, but I was really impressed with the story. I kept waiting for her to come out of her "dream," but you totally nailed the change over with the stabbing. And the ending was so perfect for them-I could actually see that happening in the show. Plus, I loved the whole Julia introduction and Bones being all freaked out.
MapleCheerUp chapter 13 . 1/23/2009
That was a fantastic ending!