Reviews for Moonlight Sonata
Jodie chapter 12 . 11/7/2013
This was such a good story! I wish it continued :P Haha! Oh well this was written awhile ago so you probably won't see it! :D
BloodSuckingFerret chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
... Excellent story...I just a gotta say... Esme's mom is just...WHO WOULD TALK TO THEIR CHILD LIKE THAT? esmes mom needs parenting help...
Lorelei The Moon Child chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
More Please. Even if the time is slightly off I

Still love this story.
deleted111 chapter 13 . 8/19/2010
Oh, wow. This is so good. Please continue?
Livinginmelodies chapter 13 . 7/28/2010
i love this story :) I've never gotten so caught up in a Carlisle and Esme story before. and about the timeline i didn't even notice i was to wrapped up in the storyline so good work :)
TwilightPrncss chapter 13 . 8/29/2009
Please hurry with the next installment, I love the way you write this :)
Ashley Victoria-OrphanAshley chapter 13 . 7/26/2009
This is very good! :)

Hurt- Johnny Cash is a very good song for this. I realized when it came on my iPod when I was reading it. :)
crderf chapter 13 . 6/29/2009
This is really good! I hope you update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter. I noticed the timeline errors, but I thought that they were fine. It's a fanfic, so you write whatever you want to. If you wanted to make it like they have it, the go ahead and change it. You made a mistake which proves that you are human. Everyone makes mistakes and no one should be harsh about it. You admited to it and that's good. ...I think I just turned into a doctor or something in that field... Awesome job! Update soon!
Baron Hotschaft Von Hugenstein chapter 12 . 6/15/2009
aww! so cute! i heart Carlisle and Esme!

peace, love, and Seth

Miranda
Emily31594 chapter 2 . 6/13/2009
Very good start, and I love the titles of the chapters. Very clever and original.
I'm Not Psychotic. I'm Gifted chapter 13 . 6/11/2009
It's perfectly fine for you to take a bit of leeway with how the story goes.

After all, it is fanfiction, isn't it?

]

Update soon!
lovehits chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
i love this story
rocket7roe chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
I love your story so deeply you have no idea, to the point you're one of my literaly heroes. I find it amazing the way you can write the character's point of view so faithfully that I can hear their voices in my head saying what you wrote. I praise you or your work.

And I make hopeisabluebird's words mine. I trust you enough to wait and see what you have in store, before judging your use of Stephenie's exact words. And who cares about timelines anyway? XD

Can't hardly wait the next update, for I know this is the best story I've read in a long, long while.
hopeisabluebird chapter 12 . 6/4/2009
Hm... I like what you've done with Carlisle's point of view. Personally, I think Carlisle is the hardest character to write in first person - it's difficult to write that kind of deep philosophical compassion and age without it coming off as a Mary Sue type character. I think you've done an admirable job with him, and I look forward to seeing what you do next. :o)

Please update soon. :o)

Oh, and don't worry about using Breaking Dawn... If you have a reason, you have a reason. You're a fine enough writer to where I trust you, and your disclaimer was clear enough to where I know you're not just plagarizing. I'm really just excited to see what you're going to do with the quote. :o)
Annelisa02 chapter 13 . 6/4/2009
Other people use Stephenie's text sometimes too but whatever parts have borrowed material should be handled with a bibliography and cited in the footnotes. You should say in bold type, "In this chapter paragraphs number such and such have been taken directly from Breaking Dawn page this. It is the property of Stephenie Meyer and in her original words, not mine."

You have to be extremely clear when quoting someone else's text, above and beyond just the disclaimers we all put and much more specific than what you posted here. Otherwise when people read the disclaimer they might just think you borrowed the characters. You have to be specific about what isn't yours. Some authors have banned fanfics from being posted about their works because of issues like this. It would be a shame if no one else got to write fanfics because people didn't take care to do this properly.