Reviews for Bluebells in the late December
Amber chapter 1 . 5/1/2011
I love this story! I laughed loads when Elizabeth said that House taught her the word 'moron'.
Troodon chapter 2 . 11/18/2010
This is one of the most genuine stories I've read dealing with Thirteen's disease. There's so much emotion packed into every sentence. Not usually a Kudley fan but you make them work.

I especially appreciated how you didn't overdo the "cuteness/precocious factor" for Lizzie, like so many authors are tempted to do. Thank you!
charmed-darkangel chapter 2 . 2/16/2010
very nice story. I think Cameron confused Remy more about the whole living on after her husband died thing lol.

good job
y0bb chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
It's 2am and I am on my Winter break. I am weeping uncontrollably having first read Bluebells in late December, then the whole of Anticoagulation, and Bluebells in late December again.

I am so exhausted from having been on one of the most wonderous emotional rollercoaster rides, but I must leave you a note congratulating you on a job well done. I don't normally like it when I have to read about opening cans of worms, as they make me uneasy and they never feel realistic. This story manages to 'work' without being too saccharin.

Once again, thank you.
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Wow I really liked this story; it was sad and heartwarming all at the same time :]

And it had Chameron babies!
Morz chapter 2 . 12/12/2008
Wow! I love this! Please, please, please keep them coming! This is most DEFINITELY one of the best House fanfics I've read so far. Keep it up!

PS Who really minds if Cameron is having girls or boys...? I think it's neat she's pregnant, and the detail adds that much more to the story. However, I do not see it so important to whine and complain that Cameron isn't having a tiny Chase rather than compliment this excellent writing.
EvaH2Os chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
love it
Jac Danvers chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
This story was so beautiful! Great job!
Deadalive15 chapter 2 . 12/11/2008
Loved it. It was sweet. It made me sad. Good job.
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
This is really, really good, and really well written. Hope there is more!
housefrk chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I love it. If you write more I will definitely read it
LosingTrack chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Loved it! Update soon!
Fixidot chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Aw sweet but I have to agree

No little Chase? ;(

Please let them have a boy

Its my first story i read and i really like it. greetings from luxembourg.
Jennifer Anrang chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hi,

really go on writing. I really love this one but I have to agree: Little Chase would have been cuter than girls again. If Cameron is having twins why she cant have one boy,one girl?Theres already a would be much cuter ya know.

Well its yours,so...

Jen
Rofle chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Hi there,

I love Chase and Cameron but I dont like the fact Cameron having girls so boring.I would prefered a little brother for Lizzy