Reviews for Resurgence
very good, loved
tlyxor1 chapter 33 . 11/8/2013
Enjoyed
Guest chapter 5 . 7/9/2013
Um... Im loving this story, but I have one comment. Why didnt it occur to Bella that she DOES have one huge ability... Edward couldnt read her mind. He made a huge deal of explaining all about how hed never encountered a mind like hers before. That could obviously be part of her ability.
I love twilight bella Whitlock chapter 33 . 10/7/2012
i like it keep me updated
Miss Snazzy chapter 33 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter, though Bella's attempt to avoid telling Peter and Claire what happened to her was rather annoying. I understand her hesitation, but that doesn't make it less annoying. I can't wait for Bella to reveal the rest of her story.
Miss Snazzy chapter 32 . 3/20/2012
Great chapter. Wow. Loved Bella's escape.
Miss Snazzy chapter 31 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. I think the way you handled Bella was fine... I mean, when you think about it, she was really only the damsel in distress because they made her be. She didn't have the means to stand up to a vampire and even if she did, the Cullens were all about keeping her out of harm's way. And still, she managed to escape Alice and Jasper to meet James in Twilight. Also, remember how Bella distracted Victoria by cutting her hand in Eclipse? That was pretty brave. I think that given the right motivation, like protecting the people she loves, Bella would be capable of just about anything. Spending time with such strong characters like Peter and Claire would've only strengthened that.
Miss Snazzy chapter 30 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. I'm glad Bella didn't reveal everything to Elle... Even if I wish she'd become an ally.
Miss Snazzy chapter 29 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. I liked that Bella addressed the irony of Peter's human family being more dangerous than Edward's vampire one. I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 28 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. Holy crap, Bella can be kind of dumb sometimes. Of all the times to call Peter... I can't wait to see what will happen next.
Miss Snazzy chapter 27 . 3/20/2012
Good chapter. It's too bad Peter didn't put his invisibility to better use. They might've been able to avoid Charlie. Lol.
Miss Snazzy chapter 26 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter. I liked the attention to Bella's trauma over dying. I also loved the interaction between Bella and Peter at the end. However, that author's note at the bottom has me worried. 0_0
Miss Snazzy chapter 25 . 3/19/2012
Good chapter.
Miss Snazzy chapter 24 . 3/19/2012
Great chapter. I loved the Peter/Bella interaction. )