Reviews for The Countess
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Acch, when are you going to do the next chapter? It's really good, and I'm dying to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
NEXT CHAPTER! SO AMAZING!
MissAnon chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Noooooooooooo this was so good! Why do I always fall in love with the fics that haven't been updated in years? DX
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Omg this is gr8
Hannah chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Aaaah, I just found this story and it looks so good. Have you stopped writing it? :C
ELlie chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Why wouLd you stop?!
Keep going!
Sophie chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Please, please, please update this!
This is such a wonderful take on one of my favorite stories and I'm excited to see where it goes.
juusatsu-chan chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER. Preeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeee.
Booklover7463 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Please update soon! There are not a lot of MDOF stories and this is one of the best I have read.
catsclaw chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
come on you need to keep going! this is one of the best stories I have read in awhile and I love the story of Mara and Sheftu, i have two copies of the book!
TheDeafAlchemist chapter 7 . 12/19/2011
DAMN THE OTHER BOAT XD

omg, you gotta keep going, I frickin' love love LOVE this! 3333
sophie chapter 7 . 12/13/2011
Please keep writing! its great and i'm looking forward to the next chapters!
TheDominatrixIrene chapter 7 . 12/8/2011
Gah! Please update soon, this story is good!
Austra chapter 7 . 9/11/2011
No! No! No cliffies! That's just mean! Please, I beg of you, as a much-humbled admirer, update! :D I am in dire need of one! This story is /incredible/!

-Austra
Austra chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Wonderful, excellent, amazing chapter! This story has an incredibly inviting and deliciously interesting beginning! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am certain that this story will not disappoint. "Mara, Daughter of the Nile" is one of my favorite books and I'm glad that it has such a good fanfic written for it. I'm also very happy that the first fanfic I read on one of my favorites was such a good one!

I also absolutely loved your profile... it seems we share a great many interests and other things!

Thank you for this lovely story.

-Austra