Reviews for The Countess
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 8 . 9/10
I'm so glad you updated! There are so few Mara stories out there of any length I'm excited with the way this one is heading!
Tsunamijackson chapter 8 . 8/12
I got so excited when I saw you updated this story:) Please keep the storyline going, I'd love to see how it turns out.
Aeralyse chapter 8 . 7/5
OH my god, an UPDATE! I thought this fic was totally abandoned, given that it's been years since it'd been updated but I am not complaining! Imagine my surprise when I saw the alert in my email! I was and still am eager to see how this story plays out, how it's going to tie into Sheftu and Mara's stories. I have no doubt the wait will be worth it.

Also, I just wanted to say, I completely understand how life goes. I joined as a teenager and now I'm a married lady with a degree, a job, and bills to pay. I don't use my ff account for writing anymore, just for faving and reviewing (it's probably better for everyone that way haha), but I still have half finished stories on my laptop that I haven't touched in years, and it's amazing that you've still got it in you to keep going! I have so much respect for you!

Looking forward to seeing where you take the story — I don't mind waiting lol. You will always have a faithful reader here! *hugs*
Bear chapter 7 . 6/1
Really enjoy this story! Seems to have been a while since the last update, but I do hope there's another one soon :)
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2016
Acch, when are you going to do the next chapter? It's really good, and I'm dying to see what happens next! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/18/2015
NEXT CHAPTER! SO AMAZING!
MissAnon chapter 7 . 4/6/2015
Noooooooooooo this was so good! Why do I always fall in love with the fics that haven't been updated in years? DX
Guest chapter 7 . 12/1/2014
Omg this is gr8
Hannah chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Aaaah, I just found this story and it looks so good. Have you stopped writing it? :C
ELlie chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Why wouLd you stop?!
Keep going!
Sophie chapter 7 . 9/5/2012
Please, please, please update this!
This is such a wonderful take on one of my favorite stories and I'm excited to see where it goes.
juusatsu-chan chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
PLEASE POST ANOTHER CHAPTER. Preeeeeeeaaaaaaaassseeeeeeeee.
Booklover7463 chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Please update soon! There are not a lot of MDOF stories and this is one of the best I have read.
catsclaw chapter 7 . 1/23/2012
come on you need to keep going! this is one of the best stories I have read in awhile and I love the story of Mara and Sheftu, i have two copies of the book!
TheDeafAlchemist chapter 7 . 12/19/2011