Reviews for Almost Always
Song Of Eternity chapter 6 . 3/15/2010
Wow.

Wow.

I got the link to this off the Muse Bunny site, and I must say... it doesn't get a whole lot better than this. Its kind of strange reading in second person, but you do it well. I'll definitely read the story it was based off and some of your other stuff.

Song
Mits chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I don’t think I’ve read any fan fiction that used ‘you’ so much, and I must say, I’m glad of that. You’ve used it well; you’ve used it for a purpose. Other people… well, I doubt they’d do that same.

I like this, no, I think I borderline love this. It wasn’t until you said, “He’s hardly been speaking in intelligible sentences for more than half a day” that I realized Light was a child in this (the beginning, at least). The vagueness makes it much more interesting. Ah, and Fate’s descriptions of him are amazing. Fate, at first, seems to hate him, calling implying that he knows too much -that he’s evil-, but by the end, she wants him to win. It adds that much more to the story.

Your actual writing style is fantastic. I particularly like the short sentences/fragments that stand alone. In most cases, they’re repeating something, and they drive home the importance.

Ah, Light. I’m probably *too* obsessed with him. You’ve his personality and character spot-on. I especially like this, ““The post office was bombed, Mother.” The nonchalant way in which he says it is just pure Light.

-Mits (Review Race)
grimdarkcinnamon chapter 6 . 1/19/2009
...do you think, though, that peace is really a human thing? our nature seems to be conflict, because somehow we find something beautiful in it.

this is a very interesting story...

who are the narrator and the You of the story?

i'm glad you didn't kill hope, though.
grimdarkcinnamon chapter 3 . 1/19/2009
this... is fucking amazing. it's terrifying and it's brilliant and it's so, so sad, but mostly just amazing. i have to say, i don't quite agree with your characterization of misa, but your light is perfect. the bits of poems in the story are heartwrenching and-

fuck it, i'mma just say it. YOU ARE BRILLIANT.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 6 . 12/25/2008
Why am I not surprised that L is viewed as being dead and looks like a skeleton. XD. He needs to eat more, were that possible.
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 4 . 12/24/2008
Well I get bored at sports too, especially baseball. I don't blame fate one bit. Nope. XD

Poor Light being... nearly blown up... sucks to be him.

I LOVE IT!
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
Nice, I love the end quote. LIGHT YOU ARE SUCH A HYPOCRITE! But hey that's not anything new, nice imagry and povs... Woo...

Carni le muffin sama (three different languages in that sentance!)
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Misa scares me, which frankly is very creepy since you know she's much less freaky then Light... I LOVE IT! HEE HE, who said Misa was a spazzy ditz

well she is but that's really not the point...

carni the muffin sama
The Carnivorous Muffin chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Feizo, you rock once again. HEE HE HE. welcome to the wonderful world of death note fan fiction. I love the descriptions and what not of Light. They fit beautifully and are way better than most author's/authoress's description of him. XD XD
The Apple's Pie chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Interesting and confusing, but good. I enjoyed it.