Reviews for Repentance
iloveyugiohGX93 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Interesting.
KuhakuSora chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This needs a Sequel...I reeeeeeally wanna know what might happen..
Bilbo-sama chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Part of me wonders why Crow didn't bring Yusei inside where he will most likely die but he wont suffer any more compared to what Kiryu might do to him.

But then again, Kiryu would just come in and yoink Yusei anyway.

I for some reason also feel that this screams 'SEQUEL' but the way the story ended was the reason why you chose 'suspense' as one of the genres, wasn't it? /durp
ForeverWildfire2.0 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
I'd have to say...I think this needs a sequel...
schoolkid chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Oh My God that was awsome I really hope that you continue it that would make my life complete!
elex88 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
oh that a bit sad when he turned on him but you should definently continue i love 5d's
GurrenGao chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
OMG! PLEASE continue this! I'll give you cookies!
Inya chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Nice I would like to know what is going to happen. Please Update soon
Xenos Dream chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
... Kiryu is so crazy. It's really rare to have a character who's just flat out crazy, without some weird justifications (like losing a loved one, or getting brainwashed), but Kiryu doesn't need anything like that.

Poor Yusei. He just wants things to get better, but it'll probably get worse first. At least Jack's kinda talking to him now, I guess. And he's got Crow.

But if Kiryu's really that strong, couldn't he have gotten in regardless of whether Yusei opened the door? Or used his Dark Signer powers or something?