Reviews for Everybody Slips And Falls
jubi2 chapter 7 . 7/14
Every couple of months I end up re-reading this story, I wish there was more of it. It's incredibly well written, as are all of your stories, but there is something about this one that makes me come back to it over and over again..

Seeing as you haven't updated in a really long time, I hope everything is ok, I hope you come back to writing
Jaque Weasley chapter 8 . 3/29/2014
Hi. A pity the last up was so long ago. Ive enjoyed ur fic so much. Reading at work still! At least u gave us a lot of angel buffy hotness, Im quite thankful 4 that xp If u got more chaps hiding it would be lovely to receive an email warning me uve uptaded ;D
Guest chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Yay! You updated :) I love it can't wait to read more!
Angelluvva chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Please oh please continue with the story. I look forward to more updates. :)
Beautiful Evil chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
This is a great story, and I'm excited to read future chapters!
CHenson chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
update soon!
kara103 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
Great chapter:) things are kind of falling into place with Buffy and Angel or so it seems like it, but with a true Buffy/Angel story things always have a dramatic turn. It's what makes them good to read.
Keep writing.
ba2006 chapter 8 . 7/15/2013
hehehehe loved this chapter :)
SMGbest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Great update!
The last scene with the kiss is cool. But Buffy and Angel not decided anything - with Hank, Grace, Dawn, and even with each other. Hank is a complete bastard. Angel took the first step toward Buffy, but he is a man and her boss, he will have to be the initiator, he should ask her on a date.
I look forward to update))
Guest chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Yay! You finally updated this story :) hope we get more.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Great update! :D
jubi2 chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
Yay you updated! Love it:) More please!
Guest chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I really love this story! Your an amazingly awesome writer :) I hope this at some point gets finished but I won't get my hopes up seen as though it hasn't been updated in ages but I thought I'd still at least comment telling you how great this is
Angelfan15 chapter 9 . 12/4/2012
I love this fic! Please update soon!
BuffyandAngel2012 chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
Another great fic - do you plan to still update these - I see that you write fan fic for other shows now