Reviews for A Confirmed Old Bachelor No More
Sams Town chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Like you said, everybody just writes around THIS scene, so I am glad you wrote about it. And you did it in a wonderful way. You respect the characters and the way My Fair Lady is told.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
This may be the most true-to-character and satisfying relationship fic on MFL/Pygmalion I've ever read. Thank you.
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Was enjoying this tremendously until the last line which made me wonder why she'd marry a man she suspected had no heart.
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was so utterly perfect! I adore Henry Higgins, and your characterization is spot-on. I like to think that they did fall in love and get married, and your take on this was romantc, tasteful and just wonderful. Thank you so much for writing such a great story.
Silvestria chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Very sweet and in character - should be canon. Really sensitively written!
Rosine chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Wonderfully done. And totally IC. And I really loved the last line, it summarizes their relationship perfectly
dinotopian chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
Stumbled upon this in someone's favorites list. Very nice and so cannon with the characters! Thanks so much!
protonprincess chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
I adore this - just wonderful!
MaddieGaines chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This is very...well...I can't find the right word for it, but it's where along wonderful, lovely, and plain cute.

My favorite line: Before this moment, I didn't know you had one.
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
great last line!
daisychains123 chapter 1 . 2/24/2009
Very well written.

Bravo.
Cascaper chapter 1 . 1/7/2009
-! -what a clincher!-how I love this! You just won a hearty fave.
ForeverJulie chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
My only wish is that it was longer because it was incredibly good. The characters were spot on and the story was just awesome. It's about time someone wrote their wedding night.
Virgin in a brothel chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I feel an adoration for this story that I never thought I could experience with litrature.

x