Reviews for Coming Back Home
Ocaso chapter 12 . 4/3/2010
There are very few Ghostwriter stories on FFdotnet. Above all of them, I love yours. Good job.

pia chapter 12 . 2/1/2010
i'm so bumbed out, alex and tina should be togethr no matter what! i loved than as a child of about 12-13 and i still love then now. boy, do i ever feel old!

please update.
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
Rally M, no offense taken. I wrote this story years ago. Over five I believe. I found it in old files and thought I would share. I believe I am a better writer now than I used to be. I did not go back and rewrite what wrote long time ago except a bit in the last few chapters. I never intended my original characters to be major however. Thanks for reading.
Rally M chapter 5 . 2/28/2009
It's written cold, honestly. He does THIS. She does THAT. There's no development in the characters(and your own characters might as well be non-existent) and the whole thing is written like a list. You can't write it assuming your readers know exactly what's going on in your head. Basic rule of writing: Show, don't tell. The story seemed like it had potential from what I've skimmed through but it didn't pull me in enough to read all 12 chapters full on.

I also risk seeming like a bitch on here considering isn't really known for good writing to begin with but I thought I'd say the truth since it's unlikely anyone else on this website will tell you and Ghostwriter's fan base is minimal to begin with.
KariandTK chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Oh. Please write the sequel. So, Calvin is dating Alex's girlfriend?
baileybeagle chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
I liked it.
Ghostwriter chapter 12 . 2/5/2009
Very nice. I like it. Poor Calvin though. Oh, my word. Did I just say that? Ha ha ha. O...kay. Twilight Zone time. Kidding. I liked the way you had Calvin grow up. Catch ya on the flip side.
KariandTK chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
wow. I can't believe it's been so long since I last saw an episode of Ghostwriter. Thanks for writing a story about it. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ghostwriter chapter 11 . 1/28/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip sode/
Ghostwriter chapter 10 . 1/25/2009
Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 9 . 1/24/2009
Wow. Amazing. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
baileybeagle chapter 8 . 1/21/2009
I love it, but what happens? I can't wait to read the rest.
Ghostwriter chapter 7 . 1/19/2009
I didn't notice a difference, but I'm pretty dense. Yay! Another chap! Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 1/18/2009
Continue, continue, continue, continue! I feel like I'm watchin' an actual ep! Please write more. Catch ya on the flip side. chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
love reading this story hope you can write more of it and the other stories you will someday write. from minimoon132002, p.s. hope you can me publish my stories and I like to hear your ideas for the next story you will write for ghostwriter