Reviews for Unsanctioned Savior
Guest chapter 22 . 12/31/2014
One of the best fanfics that I've ever read! This storyPERFECTION!
soniabell chapter 2 . 2/24/2014
Poor girl is a mess! I just found this story and I'm hooked.
xIGiveUpx chapter 11 . 7/29/2011
I am in awe of this story and can't imagine what you may have experienced, but you truly wrote a gripping story. I look forward to reading the rest of it. You should have so many more reviews! I found US on The Lemonade Stand.
Irishgreeneyes chapter 22 . 6/10/2011
I absolutely loved this story you are a very talented writer i can't wait to read more of your stories
J316charmer27 chapter 22 . 4/16/2011
This story will always be in my top "best Twilight stories" category; I seriously have no idea why this story doesn't have thousands of reviews! This story truly has an amazing plot and great emotional depth; and besides, I love your writing style. :) Again, even though this story may not have a gazillion reviews, this story truly is one of brilliance, and you truly are a very gifted writer. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
tousledbronze chapter 22 . 3/24/2011
Okay let me just say that this story was amazing. I cried and smiled and oh man, AMAZING! I wasn't going to review (yeah yeah I know I'm bad) but then I saw that you didn't have even 1,000! That's a crime because this story is so so so so beautifully written and I really really love it. Great job(:
EMMETT2028 chapter 7 . 6/29/2010
Ello mate! Just wanted to stop by and say that you story is very different from most that keeps you reading. I mean yeah its in b-pov but you leave these... I guess you could say cliff hangers because you want to read more of the chapter. But on the same token it ended nicely. then in the next chapter switch to comething completely keeps you guessing. Keep up the good work.
Godschildtweety chapter 22 . 5/13/2010
cute story
styx18 chapter 22 . 4/27/2010
Hi,

I just re-read your story. And as couldn't find a record that I reviewed it, I had to make up for it.
I really loved it, her heartbreak, the development of their relationship. the discription of his apartment. (can you tell me where it is, I'd like to move in ;o)
I hope You are feeling better and it inspired some of your readers to be more careful or learn some self defence.
The only thing I didn't like was that even though she did not feel the urge to learn how to protect herself, I know she is clumsy and everything but when I read it I just wanted to refresh my selfdefence knowledge.
I found the psychology very believeable and through that quite scary and sad (in a way).
I really enjoyed it the second time around again, just as the first time.

the only slightly negative thing I have to comment is the ending. It's not bad just after all that action and then buff over. I would have liked one or two chapters just to ease it out and have a little bit more fluff and maybe a Renee rescue.

Maybe you could do 1 or 2 outtakes, as I also missed the first offical meeting of Renee and Edward. As I saw it they still hadn't meet till her birthday as she only moved a few weeks before.

I hope I don't sound to critical but I mean good, I promise.

I was suppriesed I haven't checked out your other stories, so I am going to make up on that, too.

till next time, keep doing what you're doing.
styx
OchreEyes chapter 22 . 2/9/2010
Oh wow. That was.. that was..

You must write more!
TheUnderStudy chapter 22 . 12/15/2009
Yeah that's a man after my own heart! Wonderful story! Thanks so much.
TheUnderStudy chapter 21 . 12/15/2009
GET RENEE OUT THE DAMM TRUNK? OMG! I was on the edge of my seat! That was crazy!
TheUnderStudy chapter 19 . 12/15/2009
Beautiful...So I know a showdown with Jess is coming
TheUnderStudy chapter 16 . 12/15/2009
Oh Bella...
TheUnderStudy chapter 14 . 12/15/2009
Not crude at all! It was beautiful and hott!