Reviews for Sam and Leah moments
TWILIGHTLOVER chapter 5 . 10/21/2010
r u going 2 make more i love ur stories PLEASE DO MORE!
Leann Rimes chapter 5 . 10/3/2009
i love this story flipping alsome
Sammy John Uley chapter 5 . 8/1/2009
This story is more than perfect. It's so me and my girlfriend, my beautiful Leah (Andie) Great work. Thank you

/samuley654
MindEqualBlown chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
Please continue this story

IM begging 4 more, great job!
tanya chapter 5 . 4/28/2009
omg this was too cute. i love them as a couple and kind of breaks my heart knowing that there gonna break up.
twilightfan101 chapter 5 . 4/11/2009
really like your work this is the first fanfiction that i have read by you. And i really like it! so anyway good job i really like how you have sculpted the characters. Personally i think that the whole V-day idea was good but a little over the top but it still made for a good story. Cant wait to see how you write the "break up scene" please update soon.

-twilightfan101
wolfchasing chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
Aw! That's adorable! Well done Ash!

"And we danced on into the night..." haha, remember, by "cascada" LOL! Hahah. I feel happy. D

2013as chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
awesome..update soon eventhough i am not too thrilled for emily to come...
dustyrose03 chapter 5 . 2/5/2009
aww that was such a sweet chapter !

updatee soon

x
centuryshorty chapter 4 . 1/18/2009
this was a veyr cute fic, please update soon
wolfchasing chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Aw! That's so sweet!

I'm still going a bit mental... you know why!

*squeals*

wolfchasing chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow. This really sounds interesting. I like the idea of it, Ash. ]

Ashley G chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Hey, its me Ashley Greene, sorry, I forgot to add something...

"BIGGEST FAN EVER OF TWILIGHT AND RPATZZ IN INDIA RIGHT HERE"

Are you really in India? That's fascinating! I've been to India - to Delhi mostly, and that too about once. But this is cool. You sound like the biggest twilight fan I have t so far. And the biggest Rob lover. I feel a little shifty about that [don't ask me why] but whoa. Did you hear..he's dating Camilla Belle. I think he is. He hangs out with her a lot.

This is so cool..! You really are the biggest fanpir I have met so far!

Ashley Greene chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
"Thank you to the *uhmm* two people who have happened to review "

Thats sad. How can people neglect this wonder relationship? If I were a member, I would go crazy raving about your expert writing skills! Don't feel sad, at least I've replied to it. And I say its amazing. The chapter is so cute! Its really sweet as well..reading this, you can't anticipate anything going wrong between the two.

Maybe you could do one where Sam gets hurt, and Leah do does everything she can to help him as in car accident or something.

Nice. Sweet coupling. I will kill this laptop when Emily will arrive..

Ashley Greene chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Nice - I think you have kissed someone before, I mean that's how you must have actually, you know, been able to describe it. Its really cool - the kiss is nice, and it's not even one of those cliche love-at-fist-sight kisses. Its a dare, and its forceful, so I like it.

A-W-E-S-O-M-E.