Reviews for Say You Love Me
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
Very good interesting keep on going with this story, please, you have a real good begining
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Do not end it here, please continue on with this story
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
story ling great please continue would like to read more
Claire chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
OMG! This chapter is amazing. When will you make more? IT IS AMAZING
sam chapter 1 . 2/6/2014
please update
please
PhAnToM 1212 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
love this story and chapter so far! hoping to read more of this story later! hope so and can't wait! :) 3 :D
Supernatural-Girl17 chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
LOVE THIS STORY AND CHAPTER SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE OF THIS STORY LATER! HOPE SO AND CAN'T WAIT! :D 3
Kate Pendragon chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Can't wait for the next chapter!

Kate
newmew4you chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Omg I love it! Please update!
Anon chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This was surprising. I've read a lot of stories with this scenario, but this is definitely different from the other ones that I've read. I'm excited for the next chapter to be up!
Chapucera chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Its so good to see you back, Arcèlia!

Even more fantastic to see that youve come back armed with a pen, and that youre not afraid to use it.

"Say You Love Me" was an excellent phic to begin with, IMHO. I understand that you are your own worst critic and would wish to rewrite your own work, no matter how perfect it seems to us readers.

Ive certainly enjoyed reading this first chapter. Your Erik is deliciously dark, vengeful, and passionate. Things dont look too good for Christine so far.

And what will Raoul do? Will he continue to look for her?

Cant tell you how very happy I am that youre back...

Thank you so much for this lovely chapter!

Update soon, please?
PhantomWaffles chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Oh god. I love it.
sweet downfall chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
great, since i reviewed your older ones, i can't use my account to review this one anymore. i can't really remember what the older version is like, but eh, this one's good enough. xDD

you make me want to rewrite mine...this is probably a bad idea, since i'll never get it finished. still, i hope you finish this one THIS time. :P
doidreamagain chapter 8 . 12/25/2009
More please. I feel that this is a rather accurate take on what could have happened if Mme Giry refused, and I am loving it!