Reviews for Rain
Axel0913 chapter 9 . 3/17
I loved this so much! Seriously Shikamaru's relationship with Kankuro and Gaara was adorable. And he and Temari absolutely perfect! Your such a great writer, legit I love all your ShikaTema stories
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
*Hiashi
*Kakuzu (I guess his name rhymes with Zabuzu, but HIS name's actually Zabuza)
Yep, Shikamaru can be sexist. That's canon, unfortunaly. I was unprepared for that orientalist/downright disrespectful and fetishizing comment related to Temari's "exotic, barbaric" look, though. Wow. Everyone who isn't white must've felt so happy reading this.
BronBoop chapter 9 . 7/14/2015
Just wanted to let you know that this is one of my favorite ShikaTema fics ever. Whatever you're up to, I hope you're still writing :) you truly are a talented story teller.
bluej4y chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
This is my most favorite story ever, thanks!
temari4689 chapter 9 . 12/14/2013
god bless you. i have 10 million feels that just grow exponentially. i can't thank you enough. this reading experience was truly something to remember.
temari4689 chapter 8 . 12/14/2013
"maybe love was just a special kind of craziness" amazing
temari4689 chapter 7 . 12/14/2013
"his blood was on fire"
such a good description
temari4689 chapter 5 . 12/14/2013
this story is good as hell

the opening really captures the hopeless aggravation Shikamaru must be feeling in such a situation, complete with incredible imagery.

"excuse himself until it stopped hurting" you really make the readers ship shikatema to ease this pain

you convey emotions so well. you defend your facts with attitudes of characters. when gaara and kankuro stand up and their chairs fall back I really see how much the sand siblings really care for each other.

when gaara says nee-San
temari4689 chapter 4 . 12/14/2013
this story will simultaneously make my heart cry and make we cry out of how good this writing is
god damn
temari4689 chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
I have a compulsive an probably unnecessary desire to comment on every chapter because I feel like I owe you for your incredible writing
temari4689 chapter 2 . 12/14/2013
you are so crafty it's crazy. the plan Shikamaru thought of for getting through the sandstorm was perfect
temari4689 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
I love everything you write. That scene w Kankuro and Shikamaru was good
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Ha yeah bitch! Suck it neji!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2012
Oh man the ending to chapter 4 got me in tears when she said she loved neji & shikamaru heard damnnnnnnn
kimkimkim chapter 9 . 10/7/2012
best shikatema fic i've ever read...:) and i have read a lot...