Reviews for Their Christmas Candle
compulsiveprocrastinator chapter 12 . 9/6/2010
A beautiful story, beautifully written.
PinkHimeLacus chapter 12 . 6/11/2010
This was amazing! So well detailed, and very well thought out. I was amazing at how well you portrayed Reid. It was breath taking brilliant. Please write more Reid stories. The ending was so cute and awesome. I loved it, every second of it. So well detailed. Thank you so much for sharing!
poweroverbirds chapter 12 . 2/2/2010
Great job, loved the idea.
the-vampire-act chapter 12 . 12/19/2009
aw...Thats so sad! My poor Spencey! I just wish he knew that the team was there for him just a bit sooner...

Great story! I really loved it!
PurpleYin chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Probably about the best ending that could be hoped for. Painful still for them all but hopeful too.
PurpleYin chapter 8 . 1/11/2009
No worries about lack of dialogue, some fics don't have any, it's just another style of writing. I've been very much enjoying this fic with it's angsty snippets into Reid's mind.
Lessien-Calafalas chapter 12 . 1/10/2009
Yay! You're done!

I liked your story very much, especially the last chapter because it ended well after so much angst. At first I thought Reid had a weird shoe fetish because of the shoe comment ;) I'm glad he finally gets the help he needs, and I love the descriptions of each of the profilers. Good job!

Now I have to read that poem...
daily-chan chapter 12 . 12/30/2008
very well fic, i had the idea it was one of the girls pov, and seeing as everyone else was mentioned except garcia i thought it was her great job though, i doubt a lot of people would have known...although they probably look weird at the shoe comment

the fic is very well written and very good. you expressed the emotions (or lack off) very well and it's understandable why they kept their distance..

you can end the fic here, it will work very well.

however you can also continue from here where reid get's his recovery...and end like in the episode where gideon asks about his problems and he says that he has solved them all, where he went to those meetings etc. (sorry, haven't seen the episode yet so i can't tell more)

i think many will find it interesting to see how he will get up again, how the others will help him with it, if they will help him with it, i think gideon would, those two are like father and son when between the lines

anyway, the fic was amazing but your fics are always amazing and i couldn't just let you wait behind your computer till after newyears for a review :P

great work and whatever you do it will work out both ways, although people will probably ask you for more cause you're just a great writer and we all want to see more from you

happy newyear
Sue1313 chapter 12 . 12/24/2008
I loved the ending. I think it was perfect for this story. Of course, I would love a sequel to this beginning with Reid POV waking in the hospital with the team there with him. I would love to read more of his struggle to get his life back and to come to terms with accepting the love that is there for him. I would love for Gideon to step in and be a major part of his recovery. I did so enjoy this story. You did a wonderful job on writing it.

Have a wonderful holiday.
Sue1313 chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
Poor Reid. I don't know why either but I am one of those who tent to say "Poor Reid". He has such a hard time and he feels things so deeply. He doesn't have a lot of people to turn to and those he does in the best of time he holds back from. but I do think this will end with Gideon and his friends rushing in and helping him to save himself. It is only in his mind that his friends are not his friends and they are worried about him. They don't judge him like he judges himself. They want the best for him. They have tried to give him room and rope to work this out but now they are going to pull him back in and get him help and he is at the point where he may accept it. There is a part of him that wants to and I think when he realize that they love him and don't judge him that he will get the courage to go on. Yes, I do believe in Santa and happy endings and I do hope there is one here for Reid.
daily-chan chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
*raises hand up high*

from what i'm seeing now is that reid either has taken to much drugs and is having an overdoze like when he was kidnapped, then i think gideon will barge into the room, after about a hour of endless knocking and too worried for his wellbeing to keep being "friendly and polite" and get his act together.

or reid's still taking that overdoze but the entire team comes barging in, or he will call gideon to say he can't do it alone.

...but somehow i know you'll surprise me in the end hahahaha you always do.

the story is still so dark and i guess everyone feels sorry for reid, but when they see drugaddicts on the street they look at them like they are dirt...strange how people can act so differently towards different persons.

christmas is a time in which people look differently upon the world, often in a better way then they normally do.

well...i'm looking forward to seeing the last chapter, although i won't be able to read it before the new year so i'll wish you a merry christmas and a happy newyear
Lin Hades chapter 11 . 12/23/2008
hurray for reid. i love a good emotional and hurt reid fic. i may sound cruel but i love it when reids going through sumthing tramatic. i mean it makes the stories more fun. like the fic when morgan shoves a gun in his mouth and then faints. and reid is like starving himself cause everytime he eats he feels the gun in his mouth. ya read that fic? if u did could u send me a link to it... sorry its just ive searched verywhere and cant find it. love the fic. cant wait for more.
Lessien-Calafalas chapter 10 . 12/22/2008
Hi, still reading, still liking, but I'm going away from internet until after New Year's, so I'll give you my final comments then :) Happy holidays!
Lake-Of-The-Torches chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
Poor Reid. This is a sad story. you write good stories.
Sue1313 chapter 8 . 12/20/2008
I like the introspective way of writing that you have done with this chapter. I is so good to know what he is feeling and thinking. I am so glad that Gideon is watching him closely. That alone would make me wake a straight line. I do wish Reid would just open up and talk to Gideon. He has to know that Gideon will love him no matter what and would never judge him but only want to help him. Can't wait for more.