Reviews for FIRST, CATCH YOUR SLYTHERIN
Yay. Great job.
mama123 chapter 9 . 3/28
Brilliant. I loved it
Shorty653 chapter 9 . 2/10
This was funny I enjoyed it. Think there should have totally been a kid lol.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/7/2014
Awesome
Annea chapter 9 . 7/16/2014
Great story, I really enjoyed reading it. It's one of those stories that you want to read again right after you finish 'cause you regret it had ended so quickly. Good work.
renata regina chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
Oh, I love it. I wish there was a sequel. And then a sequel to the sequel? A trilogy? Love, love.
redstickbonbon chapter 9 . 6/21/2014
A really enjoyable read. Well paced, and loved the characters.
TNBrat chapter 9 . 6/10/2014
A fun light read. I would classify it as humor & romance. Of course, it's also completely outrageous, but that's what makes it so fun.
Lignala chapter 9 . 5/3/2014
I really enjoyed this story ! Thank you !
CathyM chapter 9 . 3/10/2014
I think this may be my very favourite Hermione/Lucius fic - humour, plot and characterisation. Thank you
Stefxtastic chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This was wonderful! I loved the way they interacted!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
It always infuriates me that Harry doesn't stay as loyal to her as she has to him and that he doesn't trust her... I hope by the end you make him and the Wesley's eat crow.
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I found it very entertaining story.
further triad.
Kisses
goddessoftheexotic chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Adorable. I love scheming Hermione and a soft on the inside Lucius. Well planned and executed. Job well done.
Errant Thought chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
I have been reading all of your stories since Three Scoops posted as complete. You're an amazing writer ... really great dialog, fantastic vocabulary, wonderful plotting and pacing. Simply amazing. I usually only search and read completed stories, which is why I've missed all of these great stories. You should go back through and mark all of them as complete so more people will see them. Keep writing!