I love this! I can't even describe what a delightful, funny, sweet, snarky, thoroughly well written gem this is! Sweetprincipale
rose chapter 9 . 8/16
i love reading this story !
Landre chapter 9 . 8/16
After the first chapter I was ready to murder someone, but then I had tons of fun.
Thanks for this story.
CJRed chapter 9 . 7/30
That ending was really brilliant. Thanks for sharing your talent. Great story. I loved Lucius mum.
RevDorothyL chapter 9 . 6/2
jensenkent chapter 9 . 3/21
LOL now that's how its done
I absolutely hate when Mature rated stories are basically PG-13. All that build up and no sex scene. I wasn't expecting lemons, but I've seen talented writers display romance without smut. 5 hours later is written in place of the most important scene. Ugh what is the point of this boring short story?
rumbeller25 chapter 9 . 1/5
this was great
Guest chapter 9 . 12/16/2015
Yay! Oh the best fun! I loved this ridiculousness! Laughed so hard, I loved their dynamics. Thank you so much! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2015
UnicornMist chapter 9 . 10/5/2015
I have read this story a few times now and it remains one of my favourite short fanfics.
Julia Ba chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
I've reread this story at least 3 times. It's absolutely delicious! Beats every other L/H story I've read. I love everything about it! But this time I'm in awe how you showed the gradual development of their relationship. These last lines are absolutely perfect: he's in love with her at last!
Thank you for such a pleasurable read!
NocturneWitch chapter 9 . 8/20/2015
I absolutely love it!
Where's the rest? lol Thanks for sharing!
skyeza chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
I bloody loved every second of this, so amazingly done. Please continue on with this. Awesome read, I truly believe that Lucius 's mother is the best, completely loved her.
FangLup chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Great! Thanks for this story.