Reviews for FIRST, CATCH YOUR SLYTHERIN
CathyM chapter 9 . 3/10
I think this may be my very favourite Hermione/Lucius fic - humour, plot and characterisation. Thank you
Stefxtastic chapter 9 . 11/25/2013
This was wonderful! I loved the way they interacted!
Fullofpassion09 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
It always infuriates me that Harry doesn't stay as loyal to her as she has to him and that he doesn't trust her... I hope by the end you make him and the Wesley's eat crow.
Mila Pink chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
I found it very entertaining story.
further triad.
Kisses
goddessoftheexotic chapter 9 . 9/18/2013
Adorable. I love scheming Hermione and a soft on the inside Lucius. Well planned and executed. Job well done.
Errant Thought chapter 9 . 9/12/2013
I have been reading all of your stories since Three Scoops posted as complete. You're an amazing writer ... really great dialog, fantastic vocabulary, wonderful plotting and pacing. Simply amazing. I usually only search and read completed stories, which is why I've missed all of these great stories. You should go back through and mark all of them as complete so more people will see them. Keep writing!
Gaia-sama chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Congratulations! I love it.
liljennmartin chapter 9 . 6/10/2013
Simply Delicious!
savorie chapter 9 . 5/13/2013
your humour is killing me.. in a good way, I mean
She woke up to the sound of her own moans and realized that the minister of finance was indeed taking possession of her robes. 'Budget cuts?' she murmured.

Lucius raised an eyebrow. 'Not as far as I know, my love.'
lmao
savorie chapter 4 . 5/13/2013
epic lines obsession time
'Welcome to Pariahstan,' Malfoy said calmly."

"Lucius, be a good boy and tell Pugsley to prepare his special brew."

'Just tipsy. I was with mum.'

'Yours or mine?'

'Mine.' She smiled up at him, grateful for the strong arm she could hang on to. 'She asked me if you're rich.'

'In the hopes that my money would make up what I lack in morals?'

Hermione giggled. 'You'd have to be very rich.'

'Well, I am.' He lowered her into a chair. 'Would you like some sobering potion, or do you prefer to remain in your state of alcohol-induced bliss?'

'No potion, thanks.' When he straightened up and was about to sit down opposite her, she held on to his hand. 'Very rich?'
'Both. Definitely both.' She shucked off her shoes and pulled up her legs, curling deeper into the chair. 'Do you think the marriage stands a better chance, if the sex is good?'

'We only have to do it once,' Lucius pointed out.
lmao
savorie chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
despite the obvious threat that the marriage law seems to be bringing into the context of your story, the blatant disrespect for human rights and such, I am amazed at how you managed to make the story:
-very appealing, an enjoyable read
-interesting and plotty
-well-structured
-interesting depiction of the characters
ahh... I felt the need to obsess over commenting
oh and I love how you managed to make chapter very...erm... bride-oriented(?!)
savorie chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
"She sighed. It certainly wasn't going to be pleasant, but she'd had sex with Ron, and that hadn't been pleasant either. She'd survived the Cruciatus Curse, so she was doubtlessly going to survive sex with a man she didn't love. And once they were done with the sex, they'd both be free to go their own way. It wasn't even remotely close to the future she'd imagined for herself, but that couldn't be helped."
this sounds very unlikely, but I like your style! and originality. seven more to go
savorie chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
oh my! you blew me away...
the title... I almost died of laughter imagining what was inside.
and then this.. let me quote:
"Wizarding England's own Odyssey, complete with dragons, werewolves, mythical monsters (Nagini), heroic deeds and all the other ingredients was raw material for reporters (Read the Full Story in the Daily Prophet Sunday Supplement!), writers of children's books (The Tremendous Three Save a Muggleborn, The Tremendous Three Go to Gringotts, The Tremendous Three Strike Again), writers of cookbooks (Hermione Granger's Compendium of Frugal Repasts); there were also rumours of an epic poem (The Potteriad), which nobody had seen or read yet, and of a giant mural Hogwarts' board of governors had allegedly commissioned. The heroes were young and looked excellent on a centrefold and even better on Chocolate Frog Cards."
so funny. I hope you keep the humour living in the other chapters as well.
I can't wait to finish it!
Rude's Mom chapter 9 . 4/17/2013
Somewhere in the afterlife Snape is probably laughing his head off right along with Fred. Excellent story.
MoonShadowAMR chapter 9 . 4/10/2013