Reviews for Internal Conflict
lenasti16 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
nice.. although a little bit ooc for all the three main charcters.. but, anyways, this is a fanfic.. so its ok.. i hope you can update on this soon.. its been a month...thnx
tvandmusicfan chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
I loved this chapter. Very funny.

I would tell you mu super secret plan for world domination, but I am afraid you would steal it and get all the credit.
Melinda Coulson chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
hahahaha ROFLMAO if I were on a chair I would have fallen back that was too funny aw cuddy is jelly hahaha house would be two if it were cuddy and wilson, heck he'd murder wilson! XDD hahaha that was a great chapter totally happy I stayed up to read it hahaha please update soon

-Jess
miss-Lore chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
I F loved this chapter, and i can't wait for more! Please update soon :(

kisses
ceciilee chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
you put a smile on my face :) thank you, lol.
CuttingOnions chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
YAY! UPDATE!

Cuddy WINS. TRUFAX :P
dearest penny lane chapter 14 . 5/17/2009
that's really, really cute that he did they just to be with her. ahah poor laura doesn't have a chance, is it weird that i hate her? update son!
Rugbygirrl chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I just found this story and read it this evening. It's awesome. Keep up the great work.

My roommate is leaving for a two week trip to Spain next week. Any tips on what to see?
Melinda Coulson chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
XDD that

was

hilarious! XD hahahahaha Cuddy is goin to jail XDD hahaha graet chapter! I laughed so hard! hahahaha oh now I wanna know whats gonna happen at the bowling alley XDD two cuddy's go in... one comes out XDD hahahahahaha That would be a good twist and I'd roll on the floor laughing even if it was a little mean hahaha. Anyways, I cant wait to read more! Please update soon!

-Jess
Oki the Wolf chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Verdict: OMG! MOAR! :D
ceciilee chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
I was hoping that Laura was going to show up alone to find House had stayed with Cuddy, but I think that the way you're going seems so much better! Seeing Laura try all that she can to get House's attention while all he sees is Lisa should be funny. I think Cuddy should eb a surprinsingly good bowl player. The secret would be that House is the one who taught her :) Poor Cuddy, she's suppose to be her sister's wing-man!
tvandmusicfan chapter 7 . 4/21/2009
I am through the first 7 chapters of this fic and I am loving it!
joraco14 chapter 13 . 4/21/2009
Hot Huddy! I liked it! I also can't wait for what is gonna happen.
bananas.eat.grapes chapter 12 . 4/5/2009
it's been a while since uve updated but i still love where you're going with this. can't wait to read more! especially what happens at the bowling alley!
jodiesto chapter 12 . 4/4/2009
Yes, keep going. We want more.