Reviews for Bleach
DragonReaperKing chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
holy crap do you think you could have made more chapters or less if you lengthened the chapters a bit
xXMarchXHareXx chapter 6 . 9/26/2011
REALLY AWESOME! I will keep reading this later, when i have the time... SUPER AWESOME AND SUPER LONG! 235 (i think that was the number) FRIKIN CHAPTERS!
Nicole Miklos chapter 233 . 2/18/2010
I know the story is done, but I'd like to know if you are going write a sequel. I would like to know if Ichigo won his battle with his hollow.
animelover1993 chapter 39 . 2/12/2010
okay aizen is slightly OOC but its cool. i never liked the ! #$%& anyway. :D
animelover1993 chapter 31 . 2/12/2010
NO NO! WHYY! WHY! WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL HIM! why did you kill Ukitake! oh im so mad. i loved that captian! gr...
Clayden chapter 38 . 10/17/2009
Nice twist there keep it up
Clayden chapter 37 . 10/17/2009
I like this. It resembles central 46, you have also made their hollow masks unique. They are no longer mere masks...Awesome keep writing.
Clayden chapter 35 . 10/17/2009
This is good so far. I like the emotions you have used with each character and the way hollow Ichigo talks. Keep up the good work.
Twilight Symphony chapter 235 . 10/10/2009
This story echoes and reflects the original, and now, it's finally finished.
Nicole Miklos chapter 235 . 10/9/2009
good story every chapter I read kept me waiting for the next one. I liked the way Isshin and Ichigo swords were honed to work together but sad that they never got the chance to work on the move more. I like the way you left things hanging until the next chapter and then something would happen to cause more excitment and then your sitting on the edge of your seat waiting for the next chapter to find out what whats going, I just loved it. the ending was great and left hanging for maybe a sequel or not. well keep up the good work.
Little White Comet chapter 235 . 10/9/2009
I loved this story very much! I'm sad that it's finish and that you left it on such a big cliffhanger.

But it was still great! Well done!
ShadowGOUF chapter 235 . 10/9/2009
that was the greates bleach story I have ever read of all time.
Katherine Baskerville chapter 234 . 10/3/2009
Nice end to it. Aizen finally got something through his thick head! XD This was a really nice story! I wonder if the real series will run like this.
ShadowGOUF chapter 234 . 10/3/2009