Reviews for Some You Give Away
SimplyKorra chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I've seen a lot of writers come through here and a lot of stories that were good, but not great, or bad and just...bad.

This story, and I've read your others, but this one and they way you wrote it...was amazing. So many times, people write things like this and it has fancy words and cute metaphors, but it never means anything. It never connects or feels real, feels like something interesting or makes you want to see the story in more depth. You give great pictures, but not to much, its not the type where it isn't enough, its the type where it simply leaves the reader wanting more, and that's the perfect balance when trying to do something like this.

I don't know if you've ever considered it, but you have the talent to make writing a career because this is good, especially for a story with no real dialogue. Its simple, but it lingers after you've finished. Hell it made me want to write a Peyton/Julian story myself now. Its really good and I hope you keep writing because you're only gonna get better and this story proves that for me.

Really good stuff, I was very impressed.
Lennie1984 chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
Wow, this was so awesome

I loved it

I can see Julian like this, and how Peyton and he were :)
Kayla chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
This story was beautiful. I really loved the angle you used on Peyton/Julian, it completly and totally broke my heart. I really love LP together but these two seem to have something magneic about them and I love it. Your story really showed how much he was in love with her and how beautiful and tragic it was. "I'm gonna marry you?" "Is that so?" totally my favorite line. Thiw as was so amazing. I hope you write more JP.
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
good post.
Clockwork-Hobo101 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
This was really really beautiful...

I love the Peylian relationship anyway, but it was amazingly written. I just loved it.
LeLa London chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
wow, thanks for writing a great piece of work in julian's point of view. i loved the story and your characterizations. keep writing!
O'MiaLove chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i actually really like julian :D...i mean if i wasnt a hard core LP fan and if they so didnt belong together which they do i would actually like Julian and Peyton together...

anyway this was really really good!
sailingfarmergirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Another amazing oneshot. I am just waiting until your stories say "complete" before I start reading them, but, as soon as that magical word appears, I will be reading like mad!

I love the way you are including the song lyrics into your writing, it is very fitting and helps set the tone of the story. Good job, and keep it up!
englishpetal chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
I really enjoyed this, your interpretaion of Julian rings true with me and I can really see them living the life you described. Even though it isn't strictly LP, I always enjoy how you write their relationship.
Tariq chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Beautifully written! Loved it!
lovely35 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
interesting so far, will need to see if Peyton and Julian will . What will be their reactions?
LVRofTristan chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Incredible. I like this perspective and you write it very well. I can't wait to see what else you churn out!
Avschick33 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Very well done. I liked this take on the JuP relationship that we didn't get to see onscreen. Now please, pretty please, update How's Your Halo! I'm dying for an update. Great work!
4321 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
very instense loved it.I think julian is still holding on to peyton he still has that something will the emtion showed.i fell julian is going to show how luck he is to have peyton.
smc-27 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
As usual, just beautiful. I loved that you basically wrote the entire Julian/Peyton relationship that we never got to see on screen. It was incredibly accurate - I can definitely picture it going that way.

"Temporary expressions of love that meant…nothing." Amazing line. We have all felt that at one point or another. That pain and nagging feeling that tells you it meant more to you than it did to the other person, and as such, making it mean absolutely nothing.

Great work. I love all your stuff. Please keep writing!