Reviews for The Jedi in Brennan's Head
Nice story
MortalCity chapter 12 . 6/12
I love how the dogs in your stories become true, complex characters. Actually, I love a lot of things about your writing-the intricacies of plot, the attention to character voices, the believability of character development-but really, I had to tell you how much I love how you write animals into this beautiful pairing. Now I want Brennan and Booth to get a dog.

Thank you so much for sharing your writing! You have a gift.
Puppy64 chapter 12 . 7/2/2014
I liked the story it was good and unpredictable a good thing to have in a story :)
Suezboo chapter 12 . 7/24/2013
Very good story. Suspenseful. And well told.
JK chapter 12 . 2/5/2013
This fic made me :- ). I loved the surprise gift Booth gave her. It gave me a oh moment.
the dud pistachio chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
I loved the story! I admire your attention to detail as well as how you manage to write true to character! Thank you for the awesome reaaad :D
siobhan.22 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Good chapter
bonessalvation chapter 12 . 12/28/2011
Loved it baby! Far too short though - I didn't want it to end. x
kikki hope chapter 12 . 11/22/2011
I really liked this story- the only thing missing, was the sex :) you have a great imagination.

Thanks for sharing

Keep writing.

Kikki
TheMentalsarah chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Ooh, I loved this story! I know it was written and published nearly 3 years ago but I thought I'd drop a line and let you know that I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :-) great job!
boredoclover chapter 12 . 3/10/2011
When I read a story I really like I always let the person know :) you're awesome
Alicia9876 chapter 12 . 2/7/2011
Love all your work. Your a fantastic writer
bostonlegalgirl chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
I just found your story today. I started it and could not stop. I don't know if I should be cursing or thanking you. Seriously, WOW. One of the best Bones story I've read. I loved everything about it. I know in reviews we're supposto give some critiques but sorry I have none. Thank you so much for writing it. OK I'm of to bed.
compass2olivia chapter 12 . 7/23/2010
Another brilliant story!
sheena lee chapter 12 . 6/26/2010
I loooved this story, as I've loved all of your stories. The summary didn't interest me at first, but I read the War in the Woods and the sequel, and they both blew my mind... so I had to read this one, I knew my mind would be blown, and I wasn't disappointed.

Keep writing! :)