Reviews for The Best Proof of Humanity
Ginevra Annabeth Herondale chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Loved it! Everyone was in perfect character!
andyhurley chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
There are currently only two firearms in Jeb's caves: his rifle and the Seeker's Glock.
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Not the traditional way indeed... but somehow this fitted them to a tee...
yay chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
This is funny, and totally plausible.
Dubchick1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
Great story. Love the sarcasm at the end!
Knight of Angby Maybe chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
HAHA I can even imagine them arguing in the middle of the desert lol
Seams chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
That was pretty good! I thoroughly enjoyed it. I've always imagined the boys like this. Thanks for the story man.
098765432345678 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
It always interests me to see what ways people come up with for characters making their way to the caves. This was fantastic, definitely going to stick with me whenever I think of Ian & Kyle. Maybe I'll take a stab at something similar one of these days...
Soulsearcher170912 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
WOW! Great job wth this, it seems so much like the characters. LOL the fighting fits them XDD
Alkyon chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
That was very well written! Especially the fighting between the 2 brothers, it was very much in character!
yunadustrial.twifan chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
lol i like this. it was a realy good one shot.
Svix95 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh my gosh! I love this story and I think it really could have happened like this :D You gotta love the O'shea brothers! 3
bookish327 chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
This was so entertaining and SO LIKE the O'Shea brothers to bicker and brawl like this out in plain sight where anyone could sneak up on them. Very in character. I had an idea what the title meant the second that they started arguing. Excellent proof, indeed. I also liked how you described how they moved in perfect synchronization when they were united for a common goal (survival in this case and as teammates in soccer being an example from the book). It was so cool to picture what you wrote about them knowing each other's movements before they made them. Great writing!
Emily chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
Nice to know how Kyle and Ian came to Jeb. I wish Stephenie had told us, but oh, well. This, however, is entirely a suitable compromise. : )
RawSugarX23 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
This looks a lot like a Stephenie Meyer outtake. LOL Very well written and I definitely can just imagine this as how the brothers came to be in the caves.