Reviews for Waking Nightmare
clamp fan 1 chapter 2 . 3/29/2013
Grrr it's so good and I don't see any more of it! :(
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 2 . 1/2/2010
If you don't update, I WILL KILL YOU. I swear to god... This is too damn good to leave unfinished! *Puts hands on hips* NOW FINISH! OR DIE! ] ~Nayah (I'm subscribing too, so I'll know if you finish :D)
saiyukifangirl518 chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
i love this fic! i cant wait to see what happens i wanna know whats goin on! XD

I think the story is good cause it keeps building suspence and i love kudo's strange behavior XD
Yumi Kei chapter 2 . 7/19/2009
ah! sorry for my late reply.

an update! :D i was very suprised to see this in my inbox, but i never got around to reading it lol

very exciting, yes. no major mistakes, your style resembles mine with my first LD fanfic (le gasp, is this bad?) nah, hehe

i do wonder what will happen now...

thanks for the chapter :)
dragonfairy16 chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I like it so far. keep updating we need more legal drug
Hanamaru chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
aack! pls dont leave us hanging there

lyrastone chapter 1 . 4/2/2009
personally i think it was great! although i do wish you could have told us what poor kazahaya was dreaming about, of course, but i have a feeling that will come at a later date.
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Aw aw aw no you can't just leave it right there! I mean, wow this story is really good so far and has me wanting to read more! I'll be looking for an update.
Minh-Tuyet chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
oh geez..what;s gonna happen? what was the dream! D:
artist-girl731 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
please update soon!
Yumi Kei chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
oh what is this? how exciting .

I like this idea, darkness (mwa haha) riviting. I'll be watching for updates :)

oh yes, please be more thorough when you edit, you had a few repeating words, and on "his throat was soar" if you mean what I'm sure you do, it would be "sore". "soar" would be like flying, soaring thru the sky :]P. a few other mistakes, but are small.

otherwise, perfectly fine. I'm glad there is a new Legal Drug story now haha