Reviews for Harry Potter and the War Against Voldemort
Tomon chapter 17 . 4/12
I like this story even if quite a lot of things were going very well in Harry's side favor by default. The animagus forms are really nice and I enjoyed how the animals merged into the final version.
It's really a long time since you last updated this story and from comment in your other works you intend to somehow redo it but as I thought now I really wish you would continue it the sooner the better :)
Very good job for your first Harry and Ginny story :)
aldigomez2 chapter 17 . 3/22
Excelente historia esperó que algun dia la continues
Your Story chapter 17 . 2/21
Please, update me!
cribinator chapter 15 . 10/11/2014
Thank you. That's always how I see Hermione, and why her and harry wouldn't work as a couple
Guest chapter 8 . 7/27/2014
I think ron might be a tiger
Guest chapter 17 . 7/19/2014
Hi it's your fanfiction here
Please don't abandon me!
Selande chapter 17 . 6/6/2014
I know this is an older story of yours and that you may have moved on, but I just had to put in a comment that I've absolutely loved it! I put it on follow in the hope that you may complete it. I really liked how you chose to do the animagus part. I was expecting Harry to have multiple forms, but I really liked how you had them morph due to influences, and showing those influences.
Guest chapter 17 . 5/30/2014
I hated this. This was a I'm-going-to-have-the-characters-fight-over-some-misconception-that-could've-been-worked-out-by-a-simple-chat moments. Really, what Harry/Ginny story has them be friends since before 1st year and then not get together at or by the Yule Ball? A ridiculous one, that's what. I doubt Harry and Ginny would have been THAT ignorant of each other's feelings, especially since they had other people TELLING them that they obviously loved each other.

Sorry for the rant, it's just annoying to me when something like that is dragged out for added drama.
Guest chapter 15 . 5/30/2014
This is taking too long for them to get together. It's so annoying.
LoveEvangeline chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
I hope this hasn't been abandoned! A well written Harry story that doesn't rely on abusing him as much as possible is a welcome read.
LoveEvangeline chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
Sirius and Molly were in the Order together during the first war, she would remember him, and know that he was Hardy's godfather. It makes no sense to portray them as just meeting.
pleurocoelus chapter 16 . 5/2/2014
The depiction of Harry's depression here is well done.
ShadowWolfPup1999 chapter 17 . 4/23/2014
Pure amazingness
bladerunnerff chapter 17 . 3/20/2014
An enjoyable read :-)
Hope you find the inspiration and enthusiasm to continue it
Silver Dragon Master chapter 17 . 2/16/2014