Reviews for Harry Potter and the War Against Voldemort
Please please please finish!
I really enjoyed this story. I liked how Sirius was able to raise Harry and that Harry and Ginny became friends early on. I like their animagus forms and the implications of it for them. It would be nice if you finished this story.
Jake Crepeau chapter 12 . 3/31
Okay, you got me with an expression I've never heard before. What's "soul credit"? Is it anything like "street cred"?
Jake Crepeau chapter 9 . 3/31
Pranks on Lockhart...Well, I know it's moot, since this story has 17 chapters as of right now (it's not marked complete, though the last time it was updated was eight years ago, so that was probably just an oversight...), and the Lockhart part is probably already long written, but the first thing that pops into my head is some kind of hair remover in his shampoo (or does he wear a toupe? It's been ages since I read the books, and sometimes I find it hard to keep separate what's canon and what's fanon.), or something that makes his perfectly straight, blindingly white teeth look all crooked and mis-sized. Hit him in his vanity.
Janie.ohio chapter 17 . 2/4
This was really well done and I'm sad it's abandoned. I really like this approach to Ginny and Harry, and the fact that the story doesn't spend forever on unimportant filler. I hope you decide to come back to this someday.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 1/19
Great job. Well done. This is very well-written and with a good plot. Thank you for writing. I was about to say that I hope their is more but on checking the updated date and considering it was 2010, I doubt it. So it was good while it lasted. Better some than none. Thanks
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 1/19
I don't think Harry is a moody brat. I think he was heartbroken and it was breaking my heart. This was so well done. I cried. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 1/18
I am confused as to why Hermione introduces herself to Ginny on the train considering they had met at Harry's when she watched the three boys and Ginny take the Animagus potion. Also, in the next chapter Harry and Ginny lie about practicing their transformation. Great story. Thanks for writing.
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Perfect way to end 4th year ! Too bad you stopped writing just as the war was about to start !
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
The three quarters of Thai chapter had me cursing you to no end. But she didn’t Corner and they finally understood each other so thank you
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Harry is being a REAL GIT towards Hermione ! She said this things in anger ! People always over react or say things they don’t mean in anger
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Loved the way you dealt with the diary ! And Harry was very badass
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Poor Dobby... don’t worry Harry will be fine
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
Oh my god ! What an inventive way to discover Quirell early !
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
It’s such a shame that you’ve dropped this story because it has so much potential