Reviews for Harry Potter and the War Against Voldemort
Janie.ohio chapter 17 . 2/4
This was really well done and I'm sad it's abandoned. I really like this approach to Ginny and Harry, and the fact that the story doesn't spend forever on unimportant filler. I hope you decide to come back to this someday.
Love2read23 chapter 17 . 1/19
Great job. Well done. This is very well-written and with a good plot. Thank you for writing. I was about to say that I hope their is more but on checking the updated date and considering it was 2010, I doubt it. So it was good while it lasted. Better some than none. Thanks
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 1/19
I don't think Harry is a moody brat. I think he was heartbroken and it was breaking my heart. This was so well done. I cried. Thank you for writing.
Love2read23 chapter 12 . 1/18
I am confused as to why Hermione introduces herself to Ginny on the train considering they had met at Harry's when she watched the three boys and Ginny take the Animagus potion. Also, in the next chapter Harry and Ginny lie about practicing their transformation. Great story. Thanks for writing.
TheWateringWizard chapter 17 . 12/19/2017
Perfect way to end 4th year ! Too bad you stopped writing just as the war was about to start !
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 12/19/2017
The three quarters of Thai chapter had me cursing you to no end. But she didn’t Corner and they finally understood each other so thank you
TheWateringWizard chapter 15 . 12/19/2017
Harry is being a REAL GIT towards Hermione ! She said this things in anger ! People always over react or say things they don’t mean in anger
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 12/19/2017
Loved the way you dealt with the diary ! And Harry was very badass
TheWateringWizard chapter 10 . 12/19/2017
Poor Dobby... don’t worry Harry will be fine
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 12/19/2017
Oh my god ! What an inventive way to discover Quirell early !
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 12/19/2017
It’s such a shame that you’ve dropped this story because it has so much potential
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
Good job for keeping your head cool Sirius
Tiffany Smithi chapter 17 . 12/15/2017
Are you going to finish? The title of this story is Harry Potter and the War Against Voldemort, so these chapters must be only setting the stage. It's been seven years since the last time you updated.

/EXPLAIN YOURSELF/ (seven years! reaally?)
mysuvone chapter 5 . 8/29/2017
I love when sirius raises herry cant wait to see snape get powned
rbear1231 chapter 9 . 8/20/2017
ok i swear i only read this story today...