Reviews for Harry Potter and the War Against Voldemort
ironhair chapter 1 . 6/26
Reading
Snaggledog chapter 17 . 5/29
I have very much enjoyed this story and I can't wait for more.
Update?
KellyAnn96 chapter 17 . 5/7
You have done a wonderful job with this story. What a creative idea and approach to the characters. I hope you are doing well and decide to complete this story. You have done too much work to let this one go. Great job.
sylvelle chapter 11 . 4/7
I hope she talks to Harry about the diary
mdauben chapter 17 . 3/24
I just finished reading you story so far. It's a really well written story with an exciting plot. I notice it's been quite a while since you updated but I still hope you are eventually inspired to complete it as I really feel the story is too good to leave unfinished.
purplepuppy216 chapter 17 . 2/10
I am immensely enjoying the story...I do wish that you would update, it has been a rather long time
Nik1627 chapter 17 . 2/10
Oh my God! This story was fantastic! Loved it!
wolfofeternalnight chapter 17 . 1/8
Just wondering if you are going to finish this awesome story
JC70s chapter 17 . 1/3
Excellent so far. I really hope that you fulfill the promise you made and really finish this story. I love everything you have done developing Harry and Ginny relationship and their facing what it is to come after Voldemort reborn. Please, don't abandon this story? I will really love to see the end of it.
Thank you in advance!
charcoal11 chapter 9 . 9/5/2015
i know it's too late for suggestions for pranking lockhart, but some how combining veritusirum and a compulsion charm to get him to blab about him being a fraud would be interesting
iluvsirius2 chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
lol so funny
nayin17 chapter 16 . 8/1/2015
Oh wow! Super love the ending
nayin17 chapter 15 . 8/1/2015
Oh so glad Harry didn't forgive the bookworm immediately
nayin17 chapter 14 . 8/1/2015