Reviews for Tacks For Snacks
ColubridCola chapter 3 . 4/20/2012
Applause for making peter mess up his poor pa. I think he has a violent side.
ColubridCola chapter 4 . 4/20/2012
Peter is a meanie. I like this 'cuz I can feel sorry for Walter. I like what you made walter do when he went out on the town. I'd love to go shopping with him. One thing's for sure,though...You would have to bring a ton of money for snacks.
angeliliez chapter 4 . 2/7/2009
very endearing... i liked chapters 3 and 4 especially!
LoyalistEternal chapter 4 . 12/26/2008
This is one of my all time favourite fics ever. And I'm not just saying that. You didn't put anything in for the sake of taking up space, the dialogue is perfect, the conclusion is sweet without being sappy. You really mastered the relationship between Walter and Peter, as well as Olivia's character and her relationship to the two Bishop men.

LoyalistEternal chapter 3 . 12/26/2008
In my psych class we discussed ppl who have "possessions" to fell safe/in control, so I am simply awed to find it here in your story.

On the flipside, in Tioga Sunrise part 2 Walter is pretty much a klepto because he likes collecting things :)

LoyalistEternal chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
I love this chapter even more! The little details are perfect and I can imagine Walter signs everything with a smily face.

And the way he is interested with everything around him (like the safety pin) yet totally unaware of what's going on around is so *him*.

LoyalistEternal chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
Oh, I love how cruel Peter is in here. It's literally lifted from a deleted scene in the script. I imagine Peter has little to no patience for his father when he's tired, and I imagine that Walter just wants to be with his son, probably the only person he feels close to.

more please :)