Reviews for Anatomy of a Snowflake
rasberry chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
this is... AWSOME! and cute so much friggen fluff i could die!
emi chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
AWH~!
Maria Lynette chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
I've noticed while reading these Walter/Astrid stories that it's very difficult for the authors to keep them completely in character. However, you've done a wonderful job of doing so in this little piece. This is a very creative story, and the ending is lovely. Thanks.
kimbari chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
How *sweet* is this? I've lately become positively enamored of Walstrid, thanks for frosting the cupcake. :)
Aras Potter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is cute. I can never decide if I'm a Walter/Astrid fan or not. But I was watching Fringe on Hulu and decided to look up some fanfics about them. I think this was perfect. You have the characters down and the romance isn't overwhelming. It is just the type of story that makes me want to read more. Good job.

Aras
Lamia of the Dark chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I love it. lol, Walter :D

I like these two as a pairing, but it seems there aren't many fics with them as a pairing...
saiyanchic1234 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
That was absolutely wonderful! You did a great job of staying in character and Walter is so wonderful! If it were possible, I'd be totally for Walter/Astrid! It's such a sweet idea! Bravo my friend!
Frost Deejn chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I love this. It's cute, charming, and still in-character.
Terribly Sorry To Interrupt chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
Hah!

Forgetful walter!

P
TaraAnyaKate chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
too cute. ive been pushing those together for such a long time now. ive been out of the fanfic world for many years, but those two made me start seeking it out again.
Mynuet chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
I thought this was really cute! I was kind of thinking that Astrid and Walter would make a good ship, and here you had fic already waiting for me, yay!
Kittenmommy chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
OMG, this is adorable and in character for both of them! I've started shipping Walter/Astrid like crazy since the new season began, and this is just perfect. Thanks!
pendras cornielius chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
i've read this like a couple times and it still makes me smile, its so cute! love it!
Mahalove chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
This really is a cute one shot
Anonymous again chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
Oh god I thought my heart would burst from the cuteness.

Excellent work, again.