Reviews for Operation Known
Loved happens next?
evergreen chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
update asap pwease as number 1100 of the knd leader of secter j I order you to
L.X.ie chapter 6 . 3/25/2013
Oh my god this is... AWESOME! I totally love this story! :DD It's awesome and hilarious, I want to find out what they are planning! You do an awesome job of diversifying the mystery and the couples and the hilarity!
numbuh 1x1 chapter 6 . 10/1/2012
Please say your gonna update in the very close future
RenjiRulez5986 chapter 6 . 8/30/2012
Lol! Loved it! So adorable and in character! Has anyone noticed that seven is the number of love? 34, 25?

Plz update soon! S if ur the person in the pc... Ur really retry
Divachick86 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
OMG! I love this story! XD You have to update or my head might explode!
FancyToaster chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
Its okay!
Condiotti chapter 6 . 10/8/2011
Hi! I like the story! But please don't tell me that Fanny and Patton are evil or you are just going to break them up! That would be awful! ;(

Anyways, When are you going to update I would love to see what comes next!

Live Long and Prosper!
Have.Gone.Byebye chapter 6 . 6/27/2011
loved this series the first time I read it and I love the rewritten version just as much.

Hope you update soon.

Shadow
YouGotBurned chapter 6 . 11/29/2010
i loooovvvvveeee iiiitttt! update soon
seriousmuffindylan chapter 6 . 9/10/2010
Hi I'm I Love It...But I made an account! Wait, one second...*clicks Add Author To Favorites* ahh, there we go! Oh, what was I sayinn? Oh YEAH, You're stories rock! Sure, you take a while to update them, but it's worth the wait! Just letting you know that people out there love these things, so keep writing!
I Love It chapter 6 . 9/9/2010
I love it! Okay ...I can resist it...NO I CAN'T ! It rocks! Like a lot! LIKE NEVER MAKE IT END! Okay, you can make it end, but I wanna see what happens! THANK YOU 4 WRITING THIS(:
littlemissfg chapter 6 . 7/2/2010
I loved this story, i hope theres more of it XD

oh i think the three of them are doing something bad, like creating something that was bad in the past or maybe theyre trying to go back home really quickly? i will never know until you add the new chapter/chapters )
RandomHyperFreak chapter 6 . 5/4/2010
Pleeaassee update?
Harley McCoy chapter 6 . 4/10/2010
Good chapter. More focused development of the growing relationships between the present KND members. I am very curious to the secrets the future KND are hiding, and what their true intentions are for the current KND members.