Reviews for Denial
Alana84 chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Wow, this was just as good and amazing as all your LotS drabble one-shots, I really liked it! Extremely well written and of course, well portrayed too! Kudos!
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Great job! I loved it.
dancers of the night chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This was good.
halliwelldream chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
A really good mix of the book (which I just finished this weekend!) and the show.

I love the opening lines especially. They sum up her character and her past perfectly. And in a way, you also managed to capture Richard as well with the line "But, Richard was different." Knowing the show and the book, I feel that the description of "different" says a lot about him.

And of course, the premise of the fic, the inner struggle, was done beautifully. I absolutely agree that she would try and cite every reason possible why she can't love Richard and why she doesn't. Or so she says... )
Lavender Leo chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Aw! How sweet. Good characterization of Kahlen's inner struggle.
Kitty Invictus chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Another great story spaceman. Good work. I think this was a great little character piece for Kahlan. I guess I get it a little more than some. but it was great.

I can't wait to see more from you.

keep up the good work.

kitty
WhiteRose621 chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
Again with the great stories. I could really ue you taent right now for my stry on fictionpress, it's not going so well. Anyways, this was great. I'm looking forward to your future stories. Hurry back! :)
Maliang chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
I hope the character in the serie wil not arrive at the same conclusion. They can't be just friends !

As always, lovely story !