Reviews for The Detty in Denial Forum
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 8/14/2014

I loved this! I've always loved these kinds of stories, and I can imagine Daniel doing something like this! Great job!
Leppy99 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Love it can't wait for ur next update
DettyisLove chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
OOOMMMGGG I LOVEEE THIS! :) realllyyy awseomeee! yay! :) 3
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Haha, that was great! I can totally imagine Daniel in this situation. Very clever concept, too.
ginnyweasleyrules chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
i know its been ages since you posted but i just read this story and loved it-its is so funny! its a shame you finished there, would have loved to see what happens next!
hana chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
LOL, it is indeed a breath of fresh air, I don't if it's because it's too real or I just enjoy watching/imagining Daniel acting like kids.

"Sorry my butt"? LMAO

Cheers for cheering up my day! ;) DETTY 3
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Ahh! You must write a sequal! Haha, this was great. (: Good job! I bet it was Amanda who started it lol.
West Bev.'s Sweethearts chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
so i know it's been yrs, but i just wanted to say how much i enjoyed the premise of this story and wished you hadn't stopped there! maybe in light of the series finale you'll be inspired to add more to it? lol
Caged Sparkle Black chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This story was well thought out and written! This has become one of my favorite Detty stories! Awesome job!

- Sparkle
DudeYouJustTotallyStoleMyCar chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
wicked! loved it.

quite funny too.
heartsewnsleeve chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
Adorableness! Hehe.

I love cute silly Daniel and Betty fics. For writing such an adorable story you deserve a cupcake! *gives cupcake*
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 1/9/2009
This was totally awesome :D I love Dettyness. My sister said it would throw off the dynamics of the show if Daniel and Betty ever got together. I disagree. Like the commentators in your fictional forum I think that it would be natural. I loved your story!
JateSkateFate815 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
OMG! LOL! I'm sitting over here laughing so hard! LOL! That was SO FUNNY! You have to continue this! I love it, great job :)
reeroy chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
OH! This is fantastic! lol

You should continue...really...have them awkward and deleriously happy and caught staring at each other and wondering 'what if...'

It'd be good. Especially if you wrote it. You got talent and you make your readers laugh. .
forever is never forever chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
He’s like a friggin goldfish in his damn fishbowl office! Pretty but blind!-Made me laugh a lot.

Ah, that was refreshingly cute. A lot of these Detty fics are they fall in love and happily ever after (I'll admit my story sometimes drifts that way), which isn't bad but it gets a wee bit old.

Anyways, I'm sad that this was just a oneshot. I think this story has so much potential!