Reviews for Give Thanks
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/25/2014
Thank you, this was lovely. I'd like to see what you'd come up with if you wrote non-fanfiction stories - your style is wonderful.
Ersatz Einstein chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
There was some novel phrasing ("The light behind his eyes dances in Lithuania's direction," "several increasingly ridiculous moments," etc.), even though there were some technical errors ("miss-matched," "hadn't even got," etc.). The story itself captured the Thanksgiving spirit well, and I think that the "little bits of melancholy" balanced out the fluff nicely.
Galad Estel chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Ah, this was really sweet, especially against the touches of sorrow that melt in.
jjjanimefan1 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
So sweet! These two seem like they bring out the best in eachother. I adore protective/gentle!America
ViveWonderland chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Super cute and awesome!
Whisky Whisk chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
This is so sweet and heart-warming. I love both of their characters here, especially Alfred's - I like stories in which they show Alfred's serious side, and yet you still manage to still keep him goofy and cheerful. I love the inter-action they have together, I think it is really sweet. You are a very good writer. :)
Snarkish-Ideals chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
This is what the beauty of these two is all about. Very nice. Thank you for writing!
Ikhnium chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
That was a really nice and cute story. It gave me a warm feeling in the chest.
Atemu'sLotus chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Good thing America didn't tell him about a Turducken. As hilarious as that would be to see Toris make. :'D

Very sweet.

Thanks for writing!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
D'aw, you just gave me diabetes from sugar overload :')
Adorable! :DD
Genki-angel-chan chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
I don't usually like other pairings with Lithuania except Russia, but I liked this alot. Very cute. :)
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aww! So cute I think i might get cavities from this XD I really like how you wrote the serious side of America as well as the goofy one and America x Lithuania is such a cute couple
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
This is so sweet!
theromeri chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
8D Yay! -heart- A pairing that doesn't break my heart is finally getting some love! I 3 you forever.

Very smooth evasions America. No one that's not from you would ever have guessed. Lol.

The fact that I read this on Turkey Day only makes it better. Good job!
master of toast chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
that was so adorable! oh gosh! I love you for writing this :D