Reviews for Spirit Reaper
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 3 . 7/21/2009
Oops, don't mind my other review please, my internet's having issues so I didn't see the other chapters lol
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 2 . 7/21/2009
Interesting fic so far... but please tell me that not all? It feels so incomplete... what about resolving the whole John being possessed? Eh? Please think about continuing this!
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 8 . 2/7/2009
Yikes! i dont even know what to say! i just love it absolutely love it. very well done, i love all teh emotions and what youve written. only one more? :(
Rinoax chapter 9 . 2/5/2009
ow

I love it :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

it's perfect, well when I was reading the other chapter I have a little panic with the death term, ha ha ha and I have to blink sometimes with that strange kiss...umumum

And Ronon save the day!

Well, well, well, the last chapter I love it, you know I am a hopeless romantic so...i love it. And most the kisses...they are so natural...:D

Ha ha ha Twilight...:D how aproppiate :D

I love it. And a big hug for you for doing it.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 8 . 2/3/2009
Tenshi:

Another great chapter in another great sotyr! i can't wait for the last one. It is keeping me in great suspense.
Carrie O'Neal chapter 9 . 2/3/2009
this was a great ending for a great story! I really enjoyed it. It's really hard to find Sheir-FFs, that are well written, so thank you for this piece :) its really awesome work!
jasminesmommy chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
great wrap :)
jasminesmommy chapter 8 . 2/2/2009
well you got to give them props for their timing lol :)
Rinoax chapter 7 . 1/29/2009
is he...gathering information?

weird john saying elizabeth having fun with him and she blushes lmao :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

oww one part of my mind says wonderful they go together to who knows but the other part says this can't be good...I have a bad feeling... XD
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 7 . 1/24/2009
Interesting story. It seems to have a lot of potential. Keep writing!
jasminesmommy chapter 7 . 1/23/2009
im not so sure that they should be going off together got a bad fealing about that :)
sparklyshimmer2010 chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
Ugh i just want to tell them to go lock him up! *yes* something is wrogn with him! dont they know by npw when something seems off, something *is*! lol i always feel like screaming at them on screen, and m sure im not alone.

ha i love the ending of this chap.

very nice! i look forwards to more :)
Rinoax chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
She is crazy in love and she is starting to notice (it was time).

Okay, I love Carson idea I was laughing a lot with that...but john wasn't here when elizabeth get's with the idea hum(I think that I have a problem with sparring lessons...lol)

All noticing weird things and the last more weird things was John join her and avoiding all? u_U?

I can't wait for more!
jasminesmommy chapter 6 . 1/13/2009
oh that sounds very bad.
Rinoax chapter 5 . 1/6/2009
Elizabeth is starting to suspect something he he he

so I love the chapter but I'm still thinking why is Elizabeth with those thoughts? (i love them but there are extrange)

And the entity in John is weird to...(even if he is hidding from her)